GWT: Premier League Round 30

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Frustrating but can't take much from that goal. Knew the hitting long to Lukaku would be an issue.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Basically a higher quality defensive team.

Two goals from goal kicks. Geez.

EDIT: Was wrongly informed.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Two goals from goal kicks is bad. Well done by Rashford though. Trent is having a rough game, which is a shame because he was great at Old Trafford last year.

Lovren has historically done very well against Lukaku but not today, that being said Andy Carroll would have done the same thing today.

Neither Henderson nor Lovren can play 2-3 games a week so I don’t know why both played against Porto. It’s clearly effected both.

Liverpool is playing the game Jose wants them to play right now too. Would get Trent off, Milner to RB and another midfielder on like Lallana if Henderson can’t go.

Think Pogba being out is helping Utd in a game like this too. He kills their shape.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
United definitely playing defensive, but it hasn’t been a super deep defense. Most of Liverpool’s possession has been in the middle third and has had united players putting pressure.

McTominay and Matic bossing the midfield.

I just hope mourinho doesn’t shell them up for the second half.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I've missed the first part of the game and the two goals.
Is it true VVD covers Rashford on the first goal and makes a bad clearance on the second?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Is it true VVD covers Rashford on the first goal and makes a bad clearance on the second?
No. But your agenda is pretty transparent

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY

First goal was TAA covering Rashford and Lovren not getting anything on Lukaku.

Second I think was Lovren on Lukaku again and a deflected clearance under pressure.

VVD was at fault for the Mata chance, but not the others.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad