GWT: Premier League Round 24

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Need someone more dynamic in that central midfield against teams like this. Ox could have been a good fit for it but he doesn't have the passing and vision for it. Doubt we will see a replacement for Coutinho though, only if someone is available that Klopp really wants, but I think it already would have happened then.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Lallana for Chamberlain. Another clearly preplanned substitution. There is no reason for Can and Gini to be on; nevertheless both of them. Chamberlain is the only one of them that can break down a bus.

Sounds like Klopp and Pochettino have similar flaws.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
And that is why Liverpool will never win anything. They are the most inconsistant team in football.

They can beat any top team in any given night and the very next game play like crap anf lose to the worst team in football.

I don't know why or how but this has been running for at least a decade.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
If this forces them to make a move, it is worth it.
What move? This was a problem before Coutinho left. The issue is systemic. Maybe even a bit deeper than that given Liverpool have been doing things like this forever.

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
What move? This was a problem before Coutinho left. The issue is systemic. Maybe even a bit deeper than that given Liverpool have been doing things like this forever.
When you are down a goal and the only forwards on the bench are Ings and Solanke. It’s a problem.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
This is amazing

Man is an absolute quote machine. Just from this past month:

We have money to buy sardines, but I'm thinking of lobster. I'll do everything I can to bring the best possible players to Swansea. I'll look into lobster and sea bass, but if we can't get there, we'll have to settle for sardines. And sometimes the sardines win matches.

On the win today:

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Livperpool probably need to find a way to practice these type of games at Melwood more in order to be more successful in them. Since it's completely different to the way Liverpool play defense I guess it's kinda tough but something I think need to be done. And that without risk losing the sharpness in their pressing game and way of playing defense. They look completely clueless and without ideas when not given space, no structure at all

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Livperpool probably need to find a way to practice these type of games at Melwood more in order to be more successful in them. Since it's completely different to the way Liverpool play defense I guess it's kinda tough but something I think need to be done. And that without risk losing the sharpness in their pressing game and way of playing defense. They look completely clueless and without ideas when not given space, no structure at all
It’s almost like they need a player who can...ah forget it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad