11am
Southampton-Spurs (NBCSN)

Monday 1/22
3pm
Swansea-Liverpool (NBCSN)

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Great game so far. Chelsea looked great early. Brighton have been putting it on for the last 15 mins or so. Two shouts for penalties now for Brighton. On the first, an example of not getting the call cause you don’t go down right on contact.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Predicting Arsenal come away with no better than a draw today, despite already being up a goal

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Arsenal up 4 goals inside 21 mins. and all I get from the game is just how abysmal Xhaka is.
Gods honest truth, the worst player I have ever seen put on an Arsenal kit.

Wilshere looking better and better....good to see.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Arsenal up 4 goals inside 21 mins. and all I get from the game is just how abysmal Xhaka is.
Gods honest truth, the worst player I have ever seen put on an Arsenal kit.

Wilshere looking better and better....good to see.
Super Jack's resurgence is the only reason I'm still tuning in games.

Reactions: booyakasha

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Dichio is 100% correct.
This Arsenal team is making a statement that, Sanchez was trouble, and Arsenal are better off without him.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
the cancer was still in the club.

As much as he is right now. Left out for the same reason he's not playing today. I think it's disingenuous to suggest that has anything to do with the difference. This is a bounce-back game, sure, Arsenal often pull those out after a poor showing, as do many teams. Connecting it to Sanchez is a huge leap

Reactions: All Might

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
As much as he is right now. Left out for the same reason he's not playing today. I think it's disingenuous to suggest that has anything to do with the difference. This is a bounce-back game, sure, Arsenal often pull those out after a poor showing, as do many teams. Connecting it to Sanchez is a huge leap
I don't think so at all.
Negativity has a big part to play in the mood of a locker room, and how teammates perform with each other.
knowing that his exit is immenent lifts a massive weight off the shoulders, and having to deal with such an attitude.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I don't think so at all.
Negativity has a big part to play in the mood of a locker room, and how teammates perform with each other.
knowing that his exit is immenent lifts a massive weight off the shoulders, and having to deal with such an attitude.

I don't disagree with the principle, but his departure was just as imminent last weekend. It was the reason he didn't play.

....also I don't personally buy that Sanchez was such a source of negative emotions as people make out, your team playing like shit will do that by itself, but that's for a whole other argument.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
I don't disagree with the principle, but his departure was just as imminent last weekend. It was the reason he didn't play.

....also I don't personally buy that Sanchez was such a source of negative emotions as people make out, your team playing like **** will do that by itself, but that's for a whole other argument.

I've played on clubs with players of his demeanor.
a player with his attitude, certainly is a source of negativity.....and changes the complection of how certain team mates perform.
As good as he can be on some nights, .....he won't be missed, trust.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad