Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Sawft penalty called for Sterling.

tenor.gif

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I want to rip my f***ing hair out. Pochettino is a absolutely disgraceful in-game manager. Never seen anybody so stubborn. Refuses to adapt even when things aren't working out. Makes horrid substitutions too. Sissoko and Dele were both liabilities on the pitch but they got to play the full 90, whilst Son who is in fantastic form doesn't. f***ing joke.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The top four now will be the top four at the end of the season. Maybe not in that order and maybe in that order.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I think I predicted City/United/Liverpool/Chelsea/Spurs in that order.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You didn't answer the question.
No idea why you masturbated yourself telling a whole lot of nothing. Personnal attacks and nothing else.

So I'll ask once again : was it a prediction or an expectation?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Wait, wait, wait.

Last season you said you didn't expect Liverpool to finish top 4 while putting Liverpool in the top 4 in your predictions.
When I pointed it to you (you know, the word hypocrite you like to use), you continued to deny it and said predictions and expectations weren't the same thing. That's another golden phrase from you BTW. In your own way, you are an all star poster on this board.
NOW, you say you PREDICTED a top 4. So I'm asking if you EXPECT it, which is fair since you're the only guy who expects and predicts different things.

But BAM, apparently THIS TIME, you expect your predictions to come true.
Damn you're hard to follow.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
You didn't ask me if I expected it. You asked if what I said was a prediction or an expectation following implying that it wasn't my expectation because those are "totally different" (despite, again, not being mutually exclusive). The issue you're having is that you don't understand what you are talking about which is why it is so hard for you to follow. The discussion previously was about my expectations for LFC as a club in relation to the league because other people were acting entitled to a top 4 spot; not having the expectation of the club to make top 4 doesn't preclude me from predicting them to finish in the top 4 at the beginning of the season.

Again, if you don't understand there are many classes you could take online to clarify English for you on subtleties of semantics. I gave you an example above though to try and help you understand (which you have chosen to ignore, and I'm fine with that). This will be my last post on the matter. Educate yourself is all I can really say if you are having trouble following something you don't understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
The top four now will be the top four at the end of the season. Maybe not in that order and maybe in that order.

Yea, I could see Liverpool jumping up to 2nd, but I can't see Arsenal or Spurs closing the gap to the top 4.

IIRC my beginning of year prediction was City/United/Chelsea/Liverpool/Arsenal/Spurs.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Yea, I could see Liverpool jumping up to 2nd, but I can't see Arsenal or Spurs closing the gap to the top 4.

IIRC my beginning of year prediction was City/United/Chelsea/Liverpool/Arsenal/Spurs.

Spurs aren't all that far behind, but their fixture list is brutal and they may be forced to prioritize the CL very early. Their next three league games will either vault them ahead positions or kill their season.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Spurs aren't all that far behind, but their fixture list is brutal and they may be forced to prioritize the CL very early. Their next three league games will either vault them ahead positions or kill their season.

I'd be shocked if they got more than 1 win out of those three games, in which case they likely end up being between 8 and 10 points back of 4th.

And then they're into playing Juve which may cause them to drop points in games they should otherwise easily win.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You didn't ask me if I expected it. You asked if what I said was a prediction or an expectation following implying that it wasn't my expectation because those are "totally different" (despite, again, not being mutually exclusive). The issue you're having is that you don't understand what you are talking about which is why it is so hard for you to follow. The discussion previously was about my expectations for LFC as a club in relation to the league because other people were acting entitled to a top 4 spot; not having the expectation of the club to make top 4 doesn't preclude me from predicting them to finish in the top 4 at the beginning of the season.

Again, if you don't understand there are many classes you could take online to clarify English for you on subtleties of semantics. I gave you an example above though to try and help you understand (which you have chosen to ignore, and I'm fine with that). This will be my last post on the matter. Educate yourself is all I can really say if you are having trouble following something you don't understand.
Haha, you wish you had my education.

Anyway, your hypocrisy knows no limit. You never disappoint. :handclap:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool really need 6 points before the Spurs game. They will probably try to rotate a bit in the FA Cup game against WBA (although without replacing Coutinho it’s going to be a bit harder on them to rotate at a higher level) And the game again Tottenham will be key to them finishing top four again. They are still dangerous.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00