Premier League 2020-21 (Part III)

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Extremely should've been Kane

They really wanted to put a City player even though nobody deserved it individually in City.

This is exactly it. The thing with this City team is that a bunch of different players had 1-2 month stretches of being their MVP, but no one was sustained through the whole season.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
A list of some footballers who have scored the same or more non penalty goals than ”player of the season” De Bruyne this season
- Jesse Lingard
- Craig Dawson
- Kurt Zouma
- Stuart Dallas
- Scott Mctominay
- Joelinton
- Lewis Dunk
- Youri Tielemans
- Joe Willock
- Jack Harrison
- Tomas Soucek

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
A list of some footballers who have scored the same or more non penalty goals than ”player of the season” De Bruyne this season
- Jesse Lingard
- Craig Dawson
- Kurt Zouma
- Stuart Dallas
- Scott Mctominay
- Joelinton
- Lewis Dunk
- Youri Tielemans
- Joe Willock
- Jack Harrison
- Tomas Soucek

But KdB’s job isn’t to score goals….

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Should probably add with Kane. How many players will prevent more goals against on set-pieces? For an attacking player he is a bloody wizard when it comes to defending aerial balls.

Usually I almost feel "bad" when praising a Spurs player. I am aware that players playing for "your club" means it is difficult to be objective about evaluating their abilities, but this is just stupid.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Guardiola winning MoTS was the real crime.
Correct. Should have been Klopp. No other manager on the planet keeps that Liverpool team in the automatic UCL places.

Klopp made mistakes this year, of course, but the biggest ones were in Champions League, not in the Premier League.

Every team went through a rut this year too, but Klopp had a team kept together by duct tape and got 3rd, which is the most impressive managerial performance of the season in my (probably unpopular) opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: spintheblackcircle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad