GDT: Preds @ hot garbage

Puck possession wins

Jan 17, 2014
Yeah, no, **** that.

Step 1: Fire Tippett and Maloney tomorrow.
Step 2: Make Smith permanent starter.
Step 3: Smash OEL's kneecaps, and finish 30th.
Step 4: ????
Step 5: Profit.

The tank is obsolete, you gotta accept it CC. We're gonna beat Buffalo twice and Edmonton, well they just suck.

It's a no win situation. I'll take Hanifan and deal with the same ***** we're going through next year.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Can you believe all the ******** they are spewing about Chip? They act like we don't watch the damn game. He's damn near useless. This is actually upsetting me... if they ****en keep this guy here.

Actually, Chip is playing pretty well right now.

Puck possession wins

Jan 17, 2014
None. The NHL is a business. What better way to make money than to gift a struggling franchise a generational talent who will draw plenty of fans. Uncle Gary has worked his ass off to keep this team in AZ, and now he's going to put the cherry on top with McDavid.

We all have dreams, you know that right?

It's gonna take a damn miracle to win the lottery the way we're playing

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
The tank is obsolete, you gotta accept it CC. We're gonna beat Buffalo twice and Edmonton, well they just suck.

It's a no win situation. I'll take Hanifan and deal with the same ***** we're going through next year.

I know it too.

I just thought that if I at least pretend to have a sense of optimism, it might delay the inevitable onset of going insane from watching this crap.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Makes you wonder, do the casual fans just have absolutely no sense of what is good and what is bad when it comes to a player? There's so many people that appreciate the likes of Moss and Chipchura, and it's completely mind boggling.

Aren't we all casual fans?

Puck possession wins

Jan 17, 2014
I know it too.

I just thought that if I at least pretend to have a sense of optimism, it might delay the inevitable onset of going insane from watching this crap.

We have a month left before this hell hole of a season is over.

In the words of Steve Dangle this is all

"Voodoo, Wizardry and ********"

Last edited by a moderator:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Not sure if you guys heard the pregame Tip presser, but he called Chipchura "a poor mans datsyuk." I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

I can't make this stuff up. :laugh:

You just did. Watch the presser again.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Listen to it and it's 100% an inside joke that we weren't there for. Jock standard. Nothing to see here.The opposite is true. Everyone can look at Patrick Kane stickhandle and dangle and go "whoa" but only a coach is going to know what they're looking at when Moss and Chipchura are doing what they do. I don't mean that in a condescending way, but we aren't on the ice at practice when the strategy is being discussed. When Tipp says Chipchura is "always in the right position on the ice" then who are we to say that Tipp is wrong?

/devil'sadvocate

JUST turned the radio on. I got about 15 seconds before NSH scored. :shakehead

You a exactly right.

Etch

Relegate the Oilers
Jun 1, 2011
Moncton, NB
Someone just please explain to me why this team simply refuses to seize a once in a lifetime opportunity to actually be successful.

All we have to do is lose a few more games, it's literally the easiest thing we can do. We will not get this chance again.

Chipchura and friends must enjoy getting to end the season early every year and be golfing while the other "chumps" play for a trophy.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Yeah, 1 goal and 2 assists in his past 24 games played, while getting top-6 and recently, even top-line minutes. Dude's a real gem.

:laugh:I didn't say he was a gem, but on this team with all the injuries, I think he is playing his best hockey of the year. This team right now, consists of 3rd and 4th liners only, nothing more.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Someone just please explain to me why this team simply refuses to seize a once in a lifetime opportunity to actually be successful.

All we have to do is lose a few more games, it's literally the easiest thing we can do. We will not get this chance again.

Chipchura and friends must enjoy getting to end the season early every year and be golfing while the other "chumps" play for a trophy.

Because they are fighting for jobs and don't give a rat's ass about the players in the draft being able to help out this team. It means one of them loses their job and big pay check if they're replaced. As fans we look at it one way, the players look at it completely different.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Gormley had an awful game. John Moore wasn't much better (assist aside).

Also? The Preds are amazing. Except for Ribeiro and James Neal. They suck ALL the ass.

Mike Fisher was playing like Carrie wrote a song about him.

That is all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad