GDT: Preds @ hot garbage

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
This was when Gorms was being sat on so we could play Andrew Campbell on his expiring contract. And when we did play him every tenth game, we'd give him 8 minutes a night on his off hand and wonder why he didn't look comfortable.
Complete with Chipsyuk comments from Dave.
So basically the classic Tippett tale we lived for far too long. So, so glad we don't have another year of that ahead.

Etch

Relegate the Oilers
Jun 1, 2011
Moncton, NB
What a beautiful thread this was. Makes me beyond happy to have RT replacing Tip.

Supper excited to watch the rookies unleashed.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I wish the actual lineup was posted. I remember someone (Lady MacBeth?) had a great screen grab from one of darkest lineups.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I wish the actual lineup was posted. I remember someone (Lady MacBeth?) had a great screen grab from one of darkest lineups.

I used to screenshot lineups from dailyfaceoff.com. Used to use Puush for it, which deletes your images if they don't get viewed for 90 days. I've now switched to Imgur but I think a lot of my old lineup screenshots are gone thanks to Puush :(

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona

Looking at that lineup nearly 2/3 are not even in the NHL anymore, okay maybe 1/2 but still that was one of the ugliest lineups perhaps ever iced in the NHL.

Edit: I was bored and went through the list:

Signed with Coyotes
Ekman-Larsson
Domingue
Rieder
Campbell (Will probably spend a ton of time in Tucson since he is a two-way)

Signed Other Teams for 2017-2018
McGinn
Gagner
Stone
Dahlbeck
Moore

Unsigned for 2017-2018
Crombeen
Gormley

Retired or Working in Europe
Doan
Chipchura
Moss
Erat
Vitale
Cunningham
Shinnimin
Arcobello

Last edited:

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
That's the wrong McGinn, so he can be added to the "Signed Other Teams for 2017-2018" section. Campbell should have an *, since he is a "back with" and not a "still with".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->