Still undercooked Reider-No good-very bad
Terrible awful-No good-very bad
Terrible awful-No good-very bad

Kwisatz Haderach-not OEL
not yandle-not OEL
not OEL-Not gormley

Supreme tank overlord smith
someone who will never play

Sadly the amount of effort I put into this will probably surpass the effort shown on the ice, nevertheless, go incompetank go!

2u62qkx.jpg

If anyone wants to do a better one feel free.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I wonder how Korpi got hurt? Must have been off-ice, because he hasn't thrown a hit in 3 years.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Enjoy the win. I'm sure we will make someone who will never play look like a ****ing all star tonight.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Enjoy the win. I'm sure we will make someone who will never play look like a ****ing all star tonight.

Don't you wish that evil on me!:laugh:

Seriously though we are the ultimate slumpbusters, if you guys need a team to break your losing streak against it's us. Good luck, besides ribs I like your team.

The Grocery Stick

AZDomiNation
Oct 30, 2014
ID
I wonder how Korpi got hurt? Must have been off-ice, because he hasn't thrown a hit in 3 years.
I don't remember which game but a game or two ago I saw him throw one and thought, there's something you don't see very often. However, according to NHL.com, he's 4th on the team in hits averaging just over 2 a game.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006

Hah. This game is one of the few in which Mike Ribeiro will motivate himself to play like an All-Star.

79-1 Preds.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Hah. This game is one of the few in which Mike Ribeiro will motivate himself to play like an All-Star.

79-1 Preds.

My original prediction for the game:

27-1 Arizona tonight.

Ribs with a hat trick.

Mike Smith scores 2 and rings another off the post.

Trotz is behind the bench again and the trio of knuckleheads are still scratched.

Weber wears a Flyers jersey under his Preds one. Suter sits back and laughs.

Vokoun comes out of retirement to play the 3rd and gives up no goals.

Poile gets left in the desert with Seth Jones who are then picked up by the Las Vegas expansion franchise.

Jokinen wins a cup.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Will he be doing this from the bench or is he skating out? 'Cuz I do think it would be awesome on a couple of levels if we tried to convert him to a forward.

No idea. The prediction was made before it was announced he wasn't starting. I still think he scores though.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Gormley 21-2-1-3 (-3) 30shots
Campbell 21-0-1-1 (-13) 21shots

Yeah...we should definitely play the older player because he's better.

I'm not huge believer in +/-, but Campbell has that awful minus rating, even after playing for one of the best teams in the league for most of the year. :laugh:

Kaizen

Sep 30, 2004
Prince George B.C.
Someone suggested (hbk I believe) that the Don was developing Campbell as an asset he could move at the deadline. Either that's changed or nobody me the asking price at TDL time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad