Post-Game Talk: Preds @ Flames 3-9-16 8:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Still waiting for our team to wake up...lol. Doesn't look good for us in this game. Should just use it to get some practice in while we are at it.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
James is old you can't expect him to try to catch the opponent. Got to slow them down some how :)

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Well I calculated and we can have 6 regulation losses of the reminder of our games to still be able to make the playoffs. So that means we will need to win 9 more games. Of course that can change/vary depending on the win/losses of the other teams around us but I think if we shoot towards that we should be good.

Last edited:

XxSmashville18Xx

Nov 14, 2015
Smashville, TN
IMO Mark should have got two for diving. He acted like he got speared, come on, we all saw it was a hook you don't gotta cry about it. We have played a lot of hockey the past two weeks, I think our tank has finally hit empty. Maybe we can play the fumes we got left, all we need is a early one to get us going. Let's do it boys.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Congrats on your first career goal Tony Bitetto!
2.png

CMDEADLY

Jun 6, 2014
Preds just look a step slow tonight. Hutton having another strong game though. F the haters of Hutton he's a great backup which is all he needs to be.

XxSmashville18Xx

Nov 14, 2015
Smashville, TN
Preds just look a step slow tonight. Hutton having another strong game though. F the haters of Hutton he's a great backup which is all he needs to be.

Hutton is a very good backup! Just wished sometimes he got more playing time, too keep peks fresh!! As huts about freaks up, as I'm writing this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad