Post-Game Talk: Preds @ Flames 3-9-16 8:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
As a sea-level land lubber my whole life, doing anything at a significant level above sea level is brutal. Skiing at the top of the Imperial Lift at Breckenridge (12,840 ft above sea level) was about 40x more difficult than I thought it would be. I had to stop after every ~5 cuts or so completely out of breath. It was beautiful though:

431395_922645923058_882571690_n.jpg

Grew up skiing out west and spent a year in Colorado.Lived in Ga/VA my whole life prior to then. I still shred hard at altitude.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
The team looks sluggish tonight. Well looks like it might be Rinne time as Hutton is sucking tonight. Got to go w/ the hot goalie.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Is it just me, or does it feel like every single review this year has gone against us???

What was there to review there? Toronto looks at every close scoring chance, if they think it is a goal and it was called no goal, they buzz down to the rink.

RyanGetzlafsHairline*

Ortio is terrible, so it's not quite over yet.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
I really hate the name Johnny Hockey. We saw what happened to Johnny Football I would think he'd want to get rid of that nickname. Not a good start at all. The first shot was just a laser and this last one was the D men tripping each other up.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
The team just looks like they are skating in quick sand. Not playing fast or making hits/playing softly.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
What was there to review there? Toronto looks at every close scoring chance, if they think it is a goal and it was called no goal, they buzz down to the rink.

You know what I mean. Whether its an official review or not, it was a review by Toronto. Its a stop in action to look at a play and it results in the referee announcing the result. Seems like every one of those has gone against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00