Post-Game Talk: Preds @ Flames 3-9-16 8:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Preds @ Flames

Game is a little later tonight - 8:30 pm.

Important game for us for if we want to get back into the divisional race and keep Minn and Col far behind us....

DAL 88 pts 14 games remaining
CHI 87 pts 15 GR
StL 85 pts 15 GR
------------------------
NSH 80 pts 15 GR
MIN 72 pts 15 GR
------------------------
COL 72 pts 14 GR

Central Schedule
Chicago @ St. Louis
Nashville @ Calgary
Anaheim @ Colorado

Don't know who to cheer for, chicago I guess and we set our sights on maybe overtaking STL.

Matchup....Preds may or may not update with lineups.

Calgary is done, this is their playoffs, we have 2 days off after this game so let's leave it all out there and get a W!!

LET'S GO PREDATORS!!! :clap::clap: - :clap::clap::clap:

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Rooting for ANA to run the table and take the #1 overall seed in the West; want CHI to win the Central so we play them in the first round. I want a CHI rematch badly. I doubt the Cup is coming down Broadway this year and I'd like another whack at the Hawks. ANA is also ridiculously hot and I don't really want any part of them.

But I digress; even on a B2B, this should be a W. Score first, play tight defense, and get 2 points. Go Perds!

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Calgary has given us fits in the past. Hope we can score early and often tonight. A win tonight and St. Louis loss and things get mighty interesting.

I want no part of the Hawks. None what so ever. Dallas and Anaheim are better match ups for us.

Last edited:

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
I wouldn't mind another crack at the Blackhawks either. We were close last year, and with a few lucky bounces going our way and with Weber and Fisher healthy, who knows what might've happened.

That being said, there's still ways to go before the playoffs, and there are no easy games in the NHL, so go out there and get the 2 points.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
I like this because Hutton will get the start and thus Rinne will get a 3-day break.

Destroy them.

Go Preds!!!

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
OK Huts, it's your turn. Keep that solid play going.

Sissons - nice re-call debut - now keep the intensity.

Willy - flashes of the real you - another step forward tonight - we need you come PO time.

Potato/Granny - ya'll gonna' have to play more minutes than last night - get yourselves a nice afternoon nap.

Team. Last night was ugly. Capital U ugly. the kinda' game where we lose cause we play down to our competition ugly. We won. Like a strong, PO contending team, not the pretender sneaking in PO team. I hate Calgary. Please, come out with a big first and put them away early. Pretty, ugly - doesn't matter - a W. Go Perds!

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
2 points. Go get them. Pretty would be nice, but I'm not picky. Just want both of them, preferably in regulation (for my heart).

Take advantage of your opportunities, play SMART, and NO INJURIES.

There might be cake.

Go Preds!

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
As long as Hutton keeps up his good play I think we win tonight. Only concern is it's a back-to-back and the elevation change is almost 3,000 feet so it's kinda like a B2B ending in Colorado. Hopefully our legs have plenty of energy and we stick to what we've been doing.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
As long as Hutton keeps up his good play I think we win tonight. Only concern is it's a back-to-back and the elevation change is almost 3,000 feet so it's kinda like a B2B ending in Colorado. Hopefully our legs have plenty of energy and we stick to what we've been doing.

I was concerned about how physical last night's game was with having a game tonight. I didn't think about that.

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth

3,000 aint a big deal. Neither is 5,200ish. 8,000 and up is a *****, but for these guys , a few thousand feet above sea level aint no thang

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
3,000 aint a big deal. Neither is 5,200ish. 8,000 and up is a *****, but for these guys , a few thousand feet above sea level aint no thang

As a sea-level land lubber my whole life, doing anything at a significant level above sea level is brutal. Skiing at the top of the Imperial Lift at Breckenridge (12,840 ft above sea level) was about 40x more difficult than I thought it would be. I had to stop after every ~5 cuts or so completely out of breath. It was beautiful though:

431395_922645923058_882571690_n.jpg

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Is it just me or is the camera for this game not clear? It seems like it is just the camera following the action that is like this.

It's making me dizzy watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille