Post-Game Talk: Preds @ Flames 3-9-16 8:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumpy66

Apr 11, 2012
Wisconsin
I really hate the name Johnny Hockey. We saw what happened to Johnny Football I would think he'd want to get rid of that nickname. Not a good start at all. The first shot was just a laser and this last one was the D men tripping each other up.

I hope his career ends the same way Manziel's did. That's how much I hate both of those nicknames. I would be extremely grateful if I never had to hear either of them ever again.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Yes, because the LINES are the problem... Brilliant coaching Lavi.

No, the effort is the problem. What is it about this Calgary team? It seems like since our inception, they have been our kryptonite

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Fisher should get a call from DoPS tomorrow. Miracle that Ortio could even continue the game after that hit. :sarcasm:

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Yes, because the LINES are the problem... Brilliant coaching Lavi.

No, the effort is the problem. What is it about this Calgary team? It seems like since our inception, they have been our kryptonite

It's their red jersey. Plus I just think the Preds don't seem to play as hard or w/ as much effort against lower ranking or lesser prestige team like they do w/ teams like Chicago for example where they tend to have more speed, energy, and effort. They seem flat in this game not to mention being back to back probably doesn't help. They definitely aren't sharp in this game and are having an especially hard time getting the puck out of their zone and pass Calgary. Calgary has been the sharper team to keep the puck in our zone. Calgary definitely has been our kryptonite. We always seem to have trouble w/ that team for some reason.

Last edited:

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Well, this night has taken a turn for the worst.

Just a little while ago our game was tied and the Blues were losing in the 3rd period.
Now we are down 2 and the Blues are winning late.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Well I'm just hoping they pick up the pace in the second and three period.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Well, this night has taken a turn for the worst.

Just a little while ago our game was tied and the Blues were losing in the 3rd period.
Now we are down 2 and the Blues are winning late.

Maybe we end up being up by the third and Blues lose late. One can only wish but doesn't look promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA