Speculation: Predict who's being dealt before/during the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
In all reality, everyone other than Krejci are trade-able. I don't think Marchand gets dealt either after hearing Chiarelli.
Get the feeling Eriksson for some reason and sadly Johnny Boychuk.
Our only hope for Kelly is he gets thrown into a deal. Other than that, we're screwed with him.
I'd say those are tweaks.

Kranium

Mar 9, 2014
Arvika, Sweden
If Iggy gets a new deal in place, someone has to go and i say its either Kelly or Johnny B for pick/s. If Iggy gets a deal done, i really hope its capfriendly. Kelly by the way must be shiped out of town...way to expensive.

SoldiersOfFilth

Hamildone with Neely
Dec 28, 2013
Near Olympia
If Iggy gets a new deal in place, someone has to go and i say its either Kelly or Johnny B for pick/s. If Iggy gets a deal done, i really hope its capfriendly. Kelly by the way must be shiped out of town...way to expensive.

Only thing Kelly brings anymore is leadership, and we have Iggy who could wear the A for a season or two, or Seids. Or Manchuk.

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Subban Spooner Koko Kelly Campbell and Mcqauid to Florida 4 Mathias and 1rst overall. Book it!

Don't think Florida is interested in young talent but players that can contribute now.
Maybe something like Loui Erickson, Kelly and McQuaid for Gudmonson, Mathias and a top draft pick.

MetM

Nov 29, 2009
Who wants Kelly? Hopefully he can show he's healthy again....

Now that Thorty is gone, I'm not sure I want McQuaid to go..
But Bart has more speed for sure.

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
Boychuk if we could get a cheaper top nine forward, definitely not moved as a cap dump

Kelly for a pick/nothing

McQuaid/something for cheap winger or pick

Bartkowski - rights traded at draft (assuming boychuk isnt traded)

Lucic Krejci Iginla
Marchand Bergy Smith
Paille Soderberg Erikson
Rookie Campbell Rookie

Chara Hamilton
Seidenberg Boychuk
Krug Miller
Rookie (Only carry 6 d men)

Rask
Svedberg

Tim Vezina Thomas

Jun 4, 2009
Who wants Kelly? Hopefully he can show he's healthy again....

Now that Thorty is gone, I'm not sure I want McQuaid to go..
But Bart has more speed for sure.

I kind of agree with you about McQuaid, but I think Miller can do an adequate job in that.

77bestever*

I crack up when I see people talking about trading Johnny Boychuck. It is not going to happen. He is one of our 5 most valuable heart and soul players and quite frankly IMO deserves an A on his shoulder at some point.

Chiarelli needs to get rid of guys like SPOONER, Ko Ko, SUBBAN, Bartkowski, and perhaps in the right deal a Marchand or a Krug or Louie.

Inginla needs to be signed for one more kick at the can here.

The guys above are youngsters we do not need. Rask is signed for 6 more years I think. We do not need SUBBAN. Spooner is just not a Bruin type player. Especially at Center with who we have and he is no winger and I have no desire for that experiment. Same with Ko Ko........Bartkowski can be moved easily for a pick or in a bigger deal. Same with KRUG in my opinion if we can get a better Dman.

And if we can get a premier DMAN....which most here don't think. And I know its hard, I would include Marchand for that player.

Looch-Krejci-Iggy
Smitty-Bergie-???....Or MARCHY if we keep him.
?????-Soda-Louie
Paille-Soupy-Kelly Lets not give up on the merlot line. Way to early for that and Kelly is actually the perfect replacement for Thornton.

I say we go on D

HAMILTON--?????
Chara....Boychuck
Seids---Miller
Krug as a PP point guy or trade bait for a number 2 guy.
McQauid-Miller........

We need a dman to play with Dougie and it needs to be someone who has not been on the team yet. I am confident Chiarelli will get this guy somewhere.

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
I'm sorry, love Kelly; but for the money he makes...you don't put him on the 4th line.

That line would be more expensive then some people's 3rd line and even 2nd lines!

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
I crack up when I see people talking about trading Johnny Boychuck. It is not going to happen. He is one of our 5 most valuable heart and soul players and quite frankly IMO deserves an A on his shoulder at some point.

Chiarelli needs to get rid of guys like SPOONER, Ko Ko, SUBBAN, Bartkowski, and perhaps in the right deal a Marchand or a Krug or Louie.

Inginla needs to be signed for one more kick at the can here.

The guys above are youngsters we do not need. Rask is signed for 6 more years I think. We do not need SUBBAN. Spooner is just not a Bruin type player. Especially at Center with who we have and he is no winger and I have no desire for that experiment. Same with Ko Ko........Bartkowski can be moved easily for a pick or in a bigger deal. Same with KRUG in my opinion if we can get a better Dman.

And if we can get a premier DMAN....which most here don't think. And I know its hard, I would include Marchand for that player.

Looch-Krejci-Iggy
Smitty-Bergie-???....Or MARCHY if we keep him.
?????-Soda-Louie
Paille-Soupy-Kelly Lets not give up on the merlot line. Way to early for that and Kelly is actually the perfect replacement for Thornton.

I say we go on D

HAMILTON--?????
Chara....Boychuck
Seids---Miller
Krug as a PP point guy or trade bait for a number 2 guy.
McQauid-Miller........

We need a dman to play with Dougie and it needs to be someone who has not been on the team yet. I am confident Chiarelli will get this guy somewhere.

Are we getting rid of the salary cap?

77bestever*

Are we getting rid of the salary cap?

Why would you say that. We have no idea who is coming or going in my post.

Marchy is at what ? 4.5 I think. So him and Bartkowski is like almost 6 mill.....That is around a number we could get a great dman at...If one became available. Not saying one is...But you gotta shake some tree's at least.

GIORDANO is a pipedream but he is my pipedream. No harm in that,

Subban, Ko Ko, Sponer. These are highly rated kids. You or I do not know what Chiarelli can do. Plus, is the salary cap going up ? Has it already ?

77bestever*

I'm sorry, love Kelly; but for the money he makes...you don't put him on the 4th line.

That line would be more expensive then some people's 3rd line and even 2nd lines!

Does not matter....He is here, he is liked by mgmt. and he has played with those guys and is a defensive speed trapping type player. His money is meaningless at this point. And the 4th line needs to be great. It is part of our identity.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
I want it to be Kelly, but I think it'll be Boychuk.

Can move Kelly and potentially strengthen the team. Move Boychuk, your durable 20+ minute a night #3 defenseman, going be a lot of question marks on the backend. He has value, but what good are picks and prospects when you have a legitimate shot to win the Cup right now?

One of McQuaid or Campbell is probably on the move as well. Though that could probably tie into whether or not Boychuk/Kelly is dealt.

My prediction is you see a combination of Boychuk + Campbell or Kelly + McQuaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad