GDT: Pre-Season Game 7-Devils v.s. Flyers

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Josefson seems to have had a fantastic pre-season. He sure looked good in the games I saw. Excited to see if he can finally put together a good season.

Deleted member 28548

Josefson seems to have had a fantastic pre-season. He sure looked good in the games I saw. Excited to see if he can finally put together a good season.
Hoping he can stay healthy all season!

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
Sounds like Josefson had another awesome game. I said it during the summer that I think he will thrive under Hynes and he has really been playing well. Hopefully he can continue this into the season. I always thought he had the talent but he just needs to put it all together.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
3 out of 7 in the preseason isn't too bad, considering some people thought we would win 1 or none in the preseason.

I even remember seeing a couple people saying we might start out with 0 wins in our first 10 regular season games.

Not sure if that was the comments on TG's blog or on here, I know I saw them somewhere.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How Swede would it be for Lars and JJ to score in a win vs SJ in 2 weeks?

I'd love to go to that game to boo the **** out of Dumbeor. I hope the entire crowd gives him a nice Bronx cheer.

But I think I'd be better off just coming up for a game around the one of the holidays, whether it's Thanksgiving or Christmas.

I'll be seeing Dumbeor in Tampa in February anyway.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I think the injuries were a big factor in Josefson's slow development. He could just never seem to stay healthy, and when he did play he looked rather hesitant. I think he's gotten stronger the last year or so and it's helped him be a little more confident in himself. I'm still not going to say he's due for a big breakout, but I think he can still be a solid bottom six player. Whether it's as a third or fourth liner probably depends on where his offensive production ends up being.

Deleted member 28548

I think the injuries were a big factor in Josefson's slow development. He could just never seem to stay healthy, and when he did play he looked rather hesitant. I think he's gotten stronger the last year or so and it's helped him be a little more confident in himself. I'm still not going to say he's due for a big breakout, but I think he can still be a solid bottom six player. Whether it's as a third or fourth liner probably depends on where his offensive production ends up being.
Every time he would start to get hot, he would seemingly always be derailed by an injury in the past with some of them being really ridiculous injuries.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Injuries definitely played a huge part. That can't be denied. I mean how many games he play last year? 40-50? And that was a career high.

Still all the Pete scratches didn't help either. He did start to look better when hydra let him play more games. Not a huge uptick like Lars but there was improvement.

Deleted member 28548

Congratulations to Zacha for making it a "hard decision" for Hynes and Shero to wrestle with.

HenriquesJawLine

Mar 6, 2009
Congratulations to Zacha for making it a "hard decision" for Hynes and Shero to wrestle with.

giphy.gif

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I'd love to go to that game to boo the **** out of Dumbeor. I hope the entire crowd gives him a nice Bronx cheer.

But I think I'd be better off just coming up for a game around the one of the holidays, whether it's Thanksgiving or Christmas.

I'll be seeing Dumbeor in Tampa in February anyway.

I'll boo him for you, don't worry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad