GDT: Pre-Season Game 7-Devils v.s. Flyers

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Time: 7 pm Eastern

Coverage: 93.3 WMMR (Flyers Broadcast)

Expected Lines for Devils (per TG):

Forwards: Mike Cammalleri-Travis Zajac-Lee Stempniak; Adam Henrique-Jacob Josefson-Tuomo Ruutu; Reid Boucher-Sergey Kalinin-Jiri Tlusty; Stefan Matteau-Stephen Gionta/Pavel Zacha-Jordin Tootoo.

Defensemen: Andy Greene-Adam Larsson; Jon Merrill-Jon Moore; David Schlemko-Damon Severson; Seth Helgeson-Eric Gelinas.

Goaltenders: Cory Scheider, Keith Kinkaid.

Morning Skate Interview with Hynes:

In honor of the injured Elias:

tA4N2dN.gif

Go Devils!

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Live from the front page of nj.com in Ocean City :laugh:

This guys got the right idea

-0d6c2ec8471bf868.JPG

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Question for people with no reluctance to be huge, biased homers: How many teams have a better group of defensemen than what the Devils are icing tonight? Like....5?

I think I'd rather see Moore-Severson as the second pairing, but I'm sure Hynes still wants to see how some people perform in different roles/on different sides. Tough call deciding who's gonna be the one to play their off side on the 3rd pairing.

The Devil In I

Jun 28, 2005
Chicago
Question for people with no reluctance to be huge, biased homers: How many teams have a better group of defensemen than what the Devils are icing tonight? Like....5?

I think I'd rather see Moore-Severson as the second pairing, but I'm sure Hynes still wants to see how some people perform in different roles/on different sides. Tough call deciding who's gonna be the one to play their off side on the 3rd pairing.

I think there's like 7-8 that I would say are better, and then you get to teams where it can be debated either way. It's tough to rate the defense we have now talking strictly this season, without being a little biased based on the huge potential some of them have.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Going to try and be objective. You can argue more teams because of how young our defense is, BUT...I would say 5-7 teams. IDK I look at our group and think its really good.

I feel in a few years it will be a top 5 maybe even top 3 defense in the league.

vtdevils2k

"Lets Go Baby!"
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia
Via TG Zacha scratched.

INFURIATES me that Gionta is in over Zacha in this preseason game. Time to send him back.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
MMR makes it so hard to listen to the game on their site.

Have to have some ******** login. :rant:

Deleted member 28548

I like the Flyers radio team better then their TV crew so far.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I like the Flyers radio team better then their TV crew so far.

The color guy is what's his face from the TV broadcasts.

Or at least he used to be on the TV broadcasts. He might be only on their radio now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad