GDT: Pre-Season Game 7-Devils v.s. Flyers

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
Larsson from 1:03:49 to 1:04:09

slow-clap.gif

Right??? Flys couldn't handle his movements and domination on the puck. Loved it. There was another part in the 3rd period if I remember that he dominated around there net for a good minute also. (Drank a bit too much last night at the game so I cant say for sure when)

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
1st period I was worried I might have thrown away a whopping 30 dollars but the game picked up and by the end I had no voice so thats always a good sign :laugh:

Were you near the glass in section 4? Your experience sounds so similar to that of a couple rowdy dudes sitting down there lol.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Nahhhh was up in 132. Never heard of 30 dollars tickets for section 4 near the glass

Well I mean the only reason I was in section 5 was because I snuck down. Figured it was possible these guys did the same. It was definitely a very fun crowd last night, which is all you can ask for in preseason.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Wow NJ Devils Youtube just posted the entire game from last night if anyone is interested. There are also highlight videos on the youtube page if you rather look for that. Pretty cool! Remember, first period was slow as hell. My favorite player of the night- Larrson, dominated on the puck and dont remember him making any mistakes besides the silly penalty in the first minute of the game:laugh:

Full overtime here

Shootout baby!

Watched the OT and of course kids with blood curling screeches were near the mics

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Well I mean the only reason I was in section 5 was because I snuck down. Figured it was possible these guys did the same. It was definitely a very fun crowd last night, which is all you can ask for in preseason.

I used to sneak down and sit 3 or 4 rows behind the goal at CAA many times after buying a ticket for $20 or under at the box office or outside.

It's harder to do at The Rock, but if you know when to do so (between periods) and you walk in with food in your hands and with confidence, it can be done.

But, a lot of fans prefer the higher view that the upper level gives.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
That was a slick move by Josefson in the shootout. Goalie was completely fooled.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Wow NJ Devils Youtube just posted the entire game from last night if anyone is interested. There are also highlight videos on the youtube page if you rather look for that. Pretty cool! Remember, first period was slow as hell. My favorite player of the night- Larrson, dominated on the puck and dont remember him making any mistakes besides the silly penalty in the first minute of the game:laugh:

Full overtime here

Shootout baby!

Thanks for sharing! Here are the regular time highlights:

2 on 1 - 2:50
Larsson - 8:00
Stemp Rush - 12:55
Devils PP - 23:00
Scoring chance - 30:30
Devils PP and Goal Against 31:30
Scoring chance - 36:00
Kalinin Rush - 40:30
Moore Giveaway -43:35
Devils PP and Devils goal- 44:00
Flyers Goal - 46:00
Scoring Chance - 48:00
Kalinin Rush - 50:00
Scoring Chance + Devils PP-52:30
Scoring chance - 55:50
Devils Goal - 58:00

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
It's gonna take a long time to get used to seeing Schlemko wearing #8. Also I think Tlusty has a really subtly nice offensive touch. Makes a lot of smart plays in the OZ.

For anyone who watched most of the game, how'd Merrill look? I don't know what to make of him right now.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
It's gonna take a long time to get used to seeing Schlemko wearing #8. Also I think Tlusty has a really subtly nice offensive touch. Makes a lot of smart plays in the OZ.

For anyone who watched most of the game, how'd Merrill look? I don't know what to make of him right now.

Played a conservative game. Not really any scoring chances against or for.

Also, Greene did not get beat clean by Voracek. He did pick up on the wrong guy though, leading Voracek to have a free lane to the net.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Stempniak is a very fluid skater and his jets can kick into gear pretty quickly. Something we've sorely missed the last year or two.

Kalinin solidified that he should be on the team to start the year last night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad