Pre-Game Talk: Pre-GDT Oilers vs Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
Doesn't matter much. The migration will likely impact longer and more before, during, and after the migration and there will be blinking lights, smoke, fire, and confusion reigns. I think the last time this happened the board was wonky for a week, lag times all over, and sometimes the default was black screen... I just anticipate no posting for about a week. Could be wrong...

But IT disclaimers on how long migration of servers, programs, and disruption during, haha...

i think the given is I wouldn't expect much of a GDT or PGT tomorrow.

So I'm getting in my comments now. Oilers win, Oilers win.

ps 2022 will be much much better.

This post will be erroneously time stamped in order circa 1995.
It’s 2021 are we ever getting an app?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Had pizza and lasagna for supper. Still stuffed. But talk to me in a few hours after I get caught up on my crypto podcasts, and I’ll be hungry again. ;)

I went for some reheated linguini with cherry tomatoes in a mushroom sauce Mrs 5 made for supper. I spice it up with some dried crushed peppers and some habanero sauce. Now just relaxing with (another) Caribbean rum.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
I went for some reheated linguini with cherry tomatoes in a mushroom sauce Mrs 5 made for supper. I spice it up with some dried crushed peppers and some habanero sauce. Now just relaxing with (another) Caribbean rum.

Habanero! My man! I grow them in the summer so love them. I made some honey garlic noodles with ginger and sesame oil, red pepper flakes and garden bell peppers seared and some onion and more garlic lol. Was good stuff.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT

T - Minus 12ish hours from finally getting home after being gone for 3 weeks.

Bottle of Lamb's dark rum is in the freezer and I can not wait

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
you're such a tough guy, you must get all the girls!!1!one!1
It was a comment on concussion history and their affects on future concussions. How you interpreted that as an “I’m Internet tuff guy” statement I don’t know. Probably a you thing though, should look into it.

Zenos

Oct 4, 2009
Small bump?

His head got smashed into the ice.

The guy was obviously alluding to future instances, due to said smashing.

Man, sometimes I think people are just cruising around looking for trouble on here. These long breaks between games are no good. Looking forward to finally seeing some hockey tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad