Status
Not open for further replies.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
They should all get…………….wait for it…………………………..5 Mins 4 Ftg. :nod:
upload_2021-10-15_19-8-0.jpeg

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
It’s almost baffling why Shore doesn’t draw in and McLeod dresses. Tippett needs to give his head a shake.

Shore is injured.. They're being precautionary. It's the second game of the freaking season. 2-3 months ago everyone on here hated Shore with a passion. Now everyone wants him back? Our fan base baffles me :laugh:

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Really if the difference between Shore and McCleod is the difference between winning and losing then our team has much bigger problems. I’m Shore he will be in once he’s healthy. Tippett loves him, there’s no conspiracy to keep him out happening people.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Last edited:

MoreDifferentS

I said consummate Flying V's!
May 1, 2021
Strong Badia
homestarrunner.com
Ahh, missed that. Any word on what happened or how long he’ll be out?

I never caught what exactly happened, but it's probably something that occurred during the final preseason game against Vancouver, or at practice the following day as he wasn't on the ice starting Tuesday. Tippett did mention during Monday presser that he envisioned Shore starting the season in the fourth line center role, so it's more likely something from that day's practice.

As for how long he'll be out, "Head Coach Dave Tippett said that Saturday's game will come too soon for Shore to recover from a nagging undisclosed injury and is hopeful to have the 27-year-old available next week on Tuesday against the Anaheim Ducks."

Reactions: Messrules11

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Not liking the idea of Kassian in right after that head injury. Seems a bit soon. I know we need to match up with their toughness, but how effective can he be worrying about his head like that.

Agreed. I have been very tough on Kassian the last few seasons, but I would feel terrible for him if he feels the need to answer the bell and gets seriously hurt. Above all else he has a young family to look after and be healthy for.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Not liking the idea of Kassian in right after that head injury. Seems a bit soon. I know we need to match up with their toughness, but how effective can he be worrying about his head like that.
I’m worried about him ever being effective again with the amount of head injuries he’s sustained.

Reactions: TheNumber4

subnet

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Nov 6, 2005
PacNW
So, I'm not an IT expert or anything, but was there really no way to shift the site's software migration 24 hours? Maybe instead of having it during game action on a night when 28 teams are on the ice we could have done it on the Sunday with two teams playing?

Been in IT for over 26 years. Yeah, there's an easy way to migrate to a different day - it's called "let's wait until X day to upgrade'.

Of course, it's not like HFBoards have a $6-figure+ a year full-time IT support person, do they? Is the person(s) that are in charge of this, even paid anything for this? Or is it random, un-paid 'you have a computer at home, YOU do the upgrade to HFBoards' type of help?

:D

Reactions: MoreDifferentS

D4ngleSZN

Sep 26, 2021
Just a thought: Mercer made the devils so I don't see why Holloway wouldn't have made the Oilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00