Pre-Game Talk: Poutineville at BRUINS 7:14 PM - NESN, SN, RDS, 92.9 WBOS-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Is this some waiver thing? Why wouldn’t they send Gaunce down and play Studnicka. He’s looked amazing and they should reward him for his play.
Gaunce and Studnicka were both recalled for Bergeron, all they have been doing is rotating them, until the recent reassignment of Studnicka

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
TEN, Backes has ten and lets watch him go for # 11 with his head down looking for the puck in his skates again, Studnicka gets sent down when he was playing well.

SNAPSHOTS: Bruins’ David Backes relieved that Sens’ Scott Sabourin is recovering

from the article - STILL WORRIES
Backes, who said he has had approximately 10 concussions during his hockey career, checked with Sabourin that night and the next day, when the Ottawa winger was discharged from hospital in Boston. Sabourin has been skating in Ottawa for the past couple of weeks, but hasn’t rejoined the team yet.

He did suffer another one in the Ottawa game -
Backes skated with the Bruins on Saturday for the first time receiving a concussion from the collision with Sabourin.

Last edited:

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
Not sure I’m excited to see Backes back ,really worry about this guys general health,how many concessions is this now for him.
Just read an article quoting Backes as having had numerous checkups and receiving much better news than he expected. He specifically asked about his future with his concussion history. Backes Practices in Full, 'Very Close' to a Return I will be glad to see him back and am glad his brain is not scrambled. If he can perform at the NHL winger level, then God bless him and let him do it. Too much fixation on the 6M price tag. That’s a sunk cost. Pretend he makes 2M and see how he plays. Edit: I apologize for the double posting of the article after another lister posted it. Did not see it when I posted.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Tickets are super cheap right now with the snow storm coming. Wish I wasn’t working tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad