DeBrusk Coyle Heinen
Bjork Kuraly Backes
Nordstrom Lindholm Wagner

Gaunce would replace 63 if he can’t make it through warm ups

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Wasn’t this game at 5 once or am I making that up?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Well, Backes will have fresh legs

Has it been confirmed that he had a concussion or was it a shoulder?

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
I assumed they were sitting Clifton to try to save his waiver eligibility. I’m guessing miller’s setback made that not an option.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Ugg. Once I beat this I do not want it back. I am planning on driving into Boston for the game. I hope the storm holds off until after I get home.

I hope you feel better. I am not 100 % but feel better than I did a few days ago.

Since this is the GDT... A BG win with NO injuries please

HERE WE GOBRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

oh no, feel better!!!

I will start a GDT later this afternoon - get well

source.gif

Thank You!

I think I overdid it on Friday. I woke up really stuffy and can’t stop sneezing. I’m also really tired. Definitely staying put on the couch and watching hallmark movies before the B’s and Patriots games.

Reactions: eightspokedb

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Sunday night games in general are stupid. People have to work Monday. Sure, there's usually about a 50/50 shot that a 1 PM start will overlap with the Patriots if you DIDN'T know the schedule...but you do.

Add to that the fact that the Patriots are playing, and this is mindblowingly stupid. My only guess is that they're decreasing the number of weekend matinees early in the season...maybe because of the T? I dunno. Green line's all kinds of messed up on the weekends, with trolley service on the B and D lines, I think...and Orange and Red had their share of repairs, too.

I'd normally say it's because of Montreal's game today, but they had a 3 PM start, not a 7 PM one. I don't know what the league minimum is for back-to-backs...I know a 7 PM start followed by a 1 PM start is not allowed. But 22 hours rest if it's a 1 PM game tomorrow? Seems sufficient. Heck, start tomorrow's game at 3 PM, or even 4.

Oh well. **** the Habs. Or don't. They're just not significant this season.

Particularly interesting when you consider that the Flyers played Friday night at 7pm and then 20 hours later yesterday at 3pm against the Habs. Not sure why they they can't play at 3pm considering the Pats are playing tonight. Habs have had an alarming amount of games scheduled against teams playing back to back this season. They on the other hand get an extra 4 hrs for their back to back against the Bruins when it clearly would have made more sense to schedule that game earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad