Post-Game Talk: Post July 1st Talk

If Florida lands only Bobrovksy and not Panarin, will you consider today a failure?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lundell4Prez

Yandle = Bad
Jul 5, 2008
Isn't a team with Anders Lee and Hoffman better than a team with just Panarin?

I rather have my shooters come from many sources like OG rap. 9 20+ goal scorers.

Lee would be nice... If we could somehow end up with Lee, Bob, Connolly and Stralman.. that would be the best case scenario

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I could buy Hayes at 7.14mil, but Lee at 9mil seems high.

Is that Colorado burning cap space?

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Really hope the last 3 years of Bob's deal is minimal cash so we could retain the caphit or buy him out if need be.
Feels like Tallon would give him 60-70% of the money in the first 4 years and then it's easier to retain and trade or buyout.
Curious what type of NMC/NTC will be attached.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Panarin is going to come down to the Rangers and Islanders IMO. It just seems he wants to live in the city. You will see it when he signs for around $12 million. We could have probably offered the same, which would have came out to more per year, but its about location for him and his girl IMO.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
It's not about money at this point, he would've made a lot more if he had signed in Columbus.

Apparently, it was an 8/96 offer from Columbus. He will get the same, maybe a fraction more, from one of the NY teams, then others will bitch here about how we couldnt match the offer.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Apparently, it was an 8/96 offer from Columbus. He will get the same, maybe a fraction more, from one of the NY teams, then others will ***** here about how we couldnt match the offer.
CBJ offer was a PR move

Pragmatic Panther

Feb 7, 2018
I can see the Panarin saga dragging out for a while, I still have faith we could get him. We literally just signed his bestfriend.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
After reading HFBoards, I can confidently say that Panarin may or may not sign at noon, or sometime today, or in the future with rags, isles or cats, or someone else. It’s becoming totally clear!

Reactions: drktmplr12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad