Positivity thread

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Really like the collection of young players on the team. I think it's a good mix. Last year was a calamity. Never seen a team that gave up on itself so easily. The additions of Valimaki, Andersson, Lindholm, Hanifin, Czarnik have all been impressive in their own way. Tkachuk is turning it on. Bennett and Jankowski too :naughty:

Now if some of the older $$$$ could get it going this team should contend for the division.

Once Neal starts to put it in the back of the net... the Pacific is in major trouble.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I'm 100% confident that the Flames will come away with 2 points from tomorrow night's Jets game.
James Neal will score.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Please find a way to get Neal going, then this team will be borderline unstoppable if Rittich doesn't falter.

If Neal can get going as well as Bennett going with Tkachuk we'll be a beeeast. Tkachuk is obviously going, but it's mostly on the powerplay and on his own.

JGaudreau

Oct 9, 2015
If we can get Bennett, Neal and Jankowski going the league better watch out. Could you imagine us with a scoring top 7 forwards....

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
If we can get Bennett, Neal and Jankowski going the league better watch out. Could you imagine us with a scoring top 7 forwards....

Neal will wake up eventually. He's getting chances, and once it starts it won't stop.

Bennett with Tkachuk and Backlund will make him an impact player regardless.

Jankowski, as long as he gives us his 12 minutes of a solid play a night and a goal here or there, it's all I ask for from him.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Not going to mention HIS name for a few hours maybe days. So that's enough positivity from my end- I sincerely hope.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad