unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
2ZPa.gif

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I like Lindholm
Johnny is playing like a star he is
Bennett again shows some sign of a top 6 player but yeah he is no f***ing 1st line center. I am just happy to get 20 goal out of him
Valimaki looks like a solid player

Good depth up front...

That's all the positive I can think of

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
We were told that Bill Peters teams outshoot the opposition regularly and still find ways to lose. That has not been the case at all.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
This is the positivity thread!

Rittich is good, and Valimaki looks like he more than belongs (that was game 9 btw) it's time for him to get a place in Calgary.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
Rittich looks amazing so far, Valimaki and Andersson are growing better and better every single game, Giordano still looks like a #1D, Lindholm has been a beauty, Sam while still a bit unlucky is working hard and has some points to show for it. 9 games in and lots of positives for a very young team, just need to go on a solid run soon to solidify ourselves as a top team in the pacific (only 1 point out of first in the division right now).

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Big test coming against three good teams. Could easily dip under .500 of they're not careful. Last year I would've been dreading these game but I think they're up to the test and will stop whatever funk this is

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Gio's hair style has never been better.

Smith has been careful not to allow the new equipment rules to injure him early in the season from excessive bruising to the upper torso. The organization is in agreement of shelling Rittich (young and capable of recovering more easily than old man Smith) while they wait for the league to amend the equipment rules.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Honestly, we look like junk every year to start.

I’ve always felt the first twenty games or so are completely useless in telling what teams will be. If we go 10-8-2 I’ll be more then happy.

I’m just glad we aren’t out of it. I still believe this team has the talent to be scary

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->