Positivity Thread II - Now with more Cations

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Remember this is the “POSITIVITY” thread guys. ;)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
A blockbuster trade wouldn't surprise me at this point - multiple players.
If Chevy wants us to at least contend for a PO spot over the next few years, he'll need to make a "big boy" move that would include moving a forward off our top 6 and picking up some serious D help.
I don't see him moving picks - I see him reworking the line up.

I'd like to see this and would see it as a seriously "positive" attempt to add some balance our line up :DD
Let's get to work :pcheer:

Reactions: Jets 31

Teemusalami204

Jul 30, 2014
Winnipeg
Biggest positive is that helly is capable of getting us on a run. If he plays like he has all year we could win a bunch of games we shouldn't win

Will at least get us 2 home playoff games

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I really like how we are playing since the allstar break , we are playing a better all around game and doing it with alot of injuries . I really think we have turned the corner and the playoffs are definitely a possibility . :nod:

Teemusalami204

Jul 30, 2014
Winnipeg
Going to stray away from my moderately pessimistic ways (lol) here a bit.

If we had no injuries this year. And buff was back playing great we would hands downs be a playoff team.

Now if Chevy uses the extra cap we have to sign or trade for some defenson in the off season it shouldn't be to hard to bounce back next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginger Papa

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Jets are playing good and are gonna make the playoffs . :nod: This is what you do to tanks .

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
Alright. So, fine. That didn't go well today. But reading about the loss and how opposing fans from a forum (which I wont mention) talk about our organization, I have no choice to be positive. Get in the playoffs and win god damn it.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Yes , hard to believe eh ? I found it so Sip would have a place to post and Nobody important wouldn't . :naughty:

That it's taken me almost a month to see this shows how often I come in here. :laugh: Hint: use the @ symbol in front of my name and I will get an alert that you have spoken of me (ill or otherwise).

I understand this thread is not for me and I respect that. Time to again...

giphy.gif

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Next year
JoMo - DeMelo
Samberg - Pionk
Niku - Poolman

Makes me feel pretty positive.

Give Heinola another year to develop.
Why are you so confident in Niku I think most ppl think he's just not good enough and would rather bring back boo boo or Kuli on a cheap contract. Also based on what i've seen of Heinola if his growth continued from NHL he will be ready next season.

Dayofthedogs

Bettman's hammer
Feb 20, 2016
Winnipeg
Why are you so confident in Niku I think most ppl think he's just not good enough and would rather bring back boo boo or Kuli on a cheap contract. Also based on what i've seen of Heinola if his growth continued from NHL he will be ready next season.

You could be right about Heinola but I wouldn't mind to see a year in the AHL considering his frame and the fact he doesn't have impressive numbers in Liiga this year.

I think Niku has more to give than Boo but boo could come back to compete with Niku for the 6/7 spots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad