Positivity Thread II - Now with more Cations

Teemusalami204

Jul 30, 2014
Winnipeg
Well I'm not eating crow yet. But I'm starting to believe.

I usually think helly looks like all his saves are by accident or they just hit him because he is in the way but that glove save was amazing

Pionk has more points then trouba too lol

Keep it up boys

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Let's fire this thread back up with this! :yo:

standings.png

Reactions: Jets 31

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
5 points back of St Louis with a game in hand and same amount of wins
Only 2 teams have more wins than the Jets
Positive goal diff
Here we go!

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
The most positive thing you can say about the Jets, is how well they've done when losing just about their entire starting defenseman.

Paul Maurice has devised a game plan, to suck the forwards back to help, and it's sure showing up as a lot of wins for the Jets. We now play a more conservative game, and it's working out great.

I think it's about time fans here give Maurice the credit he so rightly deserves.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
The most positive thing you can say about the Jets, is how well they've done when losing just about their entire starting defenseman.

Paul Maurice has devised a game plan, to suck the forwards back to help, and it's sure showing up as a lot of wins for the Jets. We now play a more conservative game, and it's working out great.

I think it's about time fans here give Maurice the credit he so rightly deserves.
Totally agree but just wait until we lose 2 games in row and see how ugly it gets . :confused:

Reactions: GNP

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Nice surprise this thread raises its head out of the ashes. On a positive note the drop in beer prices will pay for 1/3 of my cab ride home after a game :)

Yet people complaining its still too expensive at $7.50. I was in a Transcona bar a month ago and a beer was $5.75. Popcorn at a movie is like 7 bucks, new Jets price $4.50. *shrugs*

Reactions: Jets 31

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I feel positive about the All Star Break for giving us a much needed break from the Jets. I feel things were at a breaking point around here if the break hadn't come at the time it did. :laugh:

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
Given the roster, I don't mind losing this year as long as the effort is there. The effort was there in the Columbus game. And I think the rest has given new legs to the boys. Go Jets Go!

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I watched TSN and Bobby Mac’s top prospects show tonight for the 2020 draft. Lots of solid kids and I am really looking forward to the draft again this year. It’s been a while since we had a shot at the lottery.

Not cheering for a tank or anything but there is a silver lining to a step back season.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I watched TSN and Bobby Mac’s top prospects show tonight for the 2020 draft. Lots of solid kids and I am really looking forward to the draft again this year. It’s been a while since we had a shot at the lottery.

Not cheering for a tank or anything but there is a silver lining to a step back season.

Someone just needs to duct tape Chevy's hands to his office chair on TDL day. Don't trade the first round pick away this year!

Teemusalami204

Jul 30, 2014
Winnipeg
Someone just needs to duct tape Chevy's hands to his office chair on TDL day. Don't trade the first round pick away this year!

The teams play will dictate what Chevy does this year. If we push into a playoff spot he probably will trade our first.

If we continue to suck he will stand pat.

One thing he wont do isntrsde expiring contracts. The jets are trying to convince everyone they want to make the playoffs this year and selling will show it's a charade

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

We have some time between now and the trade deadline and who knows in the Wild world of hockey the Jets might get a crazy short term PDO lift and be in the mix at the deadline still?

For my money this is not a season you invest future assets in to get you over the top.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad