Not open for further replies.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
The trailer was for Eevee/Pikachu game looked good but ugh

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Very excited to see people accidentally break their TVs trying to catch pokemon because they didn't use a wrist strap.

JWK

Mar 27, 2010
Pokemon quest is available on the Switch right now for free.

Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee is $59.99 USD, guessing the poke ball is separate

We're never getting a Sinnoh remake lol

Lockheed

Scope Dope
Feb 1, 2007
SW Asia
I have zero interest in Quest. I'll be skipping LGP/E too since it doesn't seem to be a core game.

Glad they announced a core game coming in 2019.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Pikachu/Eevee feels like the appetizer for what's coming next year. Mildly interested, but I might save my money for 2019's release.

Retrocity

The Ninja
Sep 5, 2007
Pittsburgh
I'll wait for more details on LGP/E, but I think it should be good depending on how much of Go is integrated. I'm fine with the catching/wild encounter mechanics, and it looks like battling will remain as is from the core games. I am guessing stats will follow the core series mechanics rather than how they are calculated in Go.

wingsnut19

Apr 9, 2007
You can’t battle wild Pokemon? It solely uses the Go mechanics? Who thought that was a good idea?
It also doesn't have any online/ multiplayer. It is a spin off game, and I'm kind of glad it is, since I wasn't really interested in the concept in the first place. We'll see what they come out with next year.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
These games look like trash, so disappointed especially considering how bad sun/moon were

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I'll definitely be getting Let's Go. There were no wild battles in Colisseum or XD either and those game were fine. XD also introduced us to new gen pokemon like Bonsly and Munchlax before Gen 4 was announced.

I like Pogo a lot but I've been getting kinda bored with it lately, and Let's Go seems to be a less watered down version of Pogo.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Apparently during the press conference, GF confirmed that the 2019 Switch games will NOT be influenced by Pokemon Go. They’ve been working on them since before the Switch was launched.

They also stated the Pikachu and Eevee Kanto titles were primarily designed as home console titles while the 2019 games will have more of an emphasis on the handheld experience.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
They're really milking pokemon go. This is probably aimed at pogo players who weren't interested in the pokemon series before pokemon go came out. I'm kind of indifferent on Lets go pikachu/eevee because this wasn't what I was hoping for. I did mention that I was hoping for Pokemon Colosseum on steroids a few pages ago, but I was hoping for that with also a main series game. I'm going to buy a switch eventually for Breath of the Wild so I probably will eventually get Lets go pikachu/eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad