Pokemon Thread #24 - UltraPokemon UltraThread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I really hate how old Pokémon games cost an arm and a leg, was thinking of picking up some games I don’t have like BW2, SS or even DP.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I thought eBay had them for cheap? I mean, they aren’t new and don’t come with a box, but still...

High chance of getting bootlegs from China.

I had it happen. I bought a combo of emerald and final fantasy iv and they turned out to be fakes that had all kinds of issues (carts didn't fit in the DS slot very well, save gets erased if you play a DS game with them in the gba slot, etc.) It only cost me like $25 so I wasn' really put out, but it did mean I had to buy the games properly again through more reputable channels (eb, amazon)

Lockheed

Scope Dope
Feb 1, 2007
SW Asia
1) the March Regigigas/Heatran giveaway (I believe the code expires at the end of June)
Could I get that? The newsletter with the code never arrived for me(tons of folks had the same issue).

I also have one extra Entei/Raikou code if anyone needs it.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Alright, Retrocity is claiming the Entei/Raikou code and Lockheed gets the Regigigas/Heatran code.

I'll try to send them out tomorrow (Sunday) via PM.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
High chance of getting bootlegs from China.

I had it happen. I bought a combo of emerald and final fantasy iv and they turned out to be fakes that had all kinds of issues (carts didn't fit in the DS slot very well, save gets erased if you play a DS game with them in the gba slot, etc.) It only cost me like $25 so I wasn' really put out, but it did mean I had to buy the games properly again through more reputable channels (eb, amazon)

I guess I got lucky, then. I don’t buy from non-U.S. sellers.

Retrocity

The Ninja
Sep 5, 2007
Pittsburgh
I really hate how old Pokémon games cost an arm and a leg, was thinking of picking up some games I don’t have like BW2, SS or even DP.

Do you have a Half Price Books by you? The ones around me tend to get used copies of Pokemon games in. Prices are about average, but at the least should be legit (or could test in store). If you sign up for their e-mails, they send out some pretty good coupons a few times a year including some for 40/50% any item. I snagged a copy of Leaf Green a while back for like $12-$15 with one of those coupons and have been looking for a copy of Heart Gold/Soul Silver.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Pokémon - Oha Suta
Japanese Variety Show, Oha Suta, to share "shocking" Pokémon news on May 31st 2018, which is listed as "a moment a new story begins". This episode is due to air at 07:05 JST on Thursday May 31st 2018. At present it's not clear what the news is but we'll provide full details as they come
Edit @ 10:50: TV Tokyo's website for Oha Suta's episode on Thursday has removed the description of "Shocking Pokémon news" & "a moment a new story begins" and has replaced it with "Full of Pokémon Information"
Why am I expecting them to announce Gen IV coming to Pokémon GO in July or something (and the twitter account of Project Eevee potentially hyping things up lately because Glaceon and Leafeon are Gen IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad