Points for Matthews

How many points for Matthews

• Total voters

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
You're going to be pretty disappointed when you find out point accumulation isn't linear.
Yeah I really don’t understand it when people project this way.

Over the course of a season, you’ll see stretches of up and down production.

Sooner or later, Matthews will slump below his average level of production for the entire season. It’s inevitable.

Hagged

Jul 6, 2009
Sooner or later he will enter a hot streak. If that happens within a few weeks, I'm hoping for a 200 point season.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
One of the top 3 5v5 point producers in the league with next to no good PP unit and a lot less PP time than other stars is now getting the bulk of the PP time, doesn't have the worst 1st liner for converting chances in the entire league (literally anyone McDavid/Mackinnon/Malkin/Crosby have played with still have better players than Hyman), somehow is going to go down to PPG despite him pacing for PPG last year over 60 games with said ES bulk production? Okay HF.

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
cÃnÃdÃ
I'd be surprised if he got 50 goals unless he starts shooting a lot more. That being said I think he'll get around 45 /45 for about 90 points.

Shayne Corsi

Oct 17, 2017
Taking into account his hot start and other--albeit soft--factors (twice as much PP time with better personnel, year over year improvement, etc.), I think the 90 point range is a reasonable bet (50-40 or so).

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Over 90. Mid 90's seems realistic. Obviously 134 would be ideal for karmic purposes, but that's unlikely.
Probably more than Matt Duchene with a less rounded game, so we'd be willing to listen on the trade front.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad