Points for Matthews

How many points for Matthews

• Total voters

ookhaab

Jun 8, 2016
He has not had season with more assists than goals, I doubt that changes this season either.

Unless he scores 55-60+ goals, I dont see him getting over 100.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
He has not had season with more assists than goals, I doubt that changes this season either.

Unless he scores 55-60+ goals, I dont see him getting over 100.

I don't see why it wouldn't change tbh. It`s only 2 seasons, hardly a representative sample size of the player hes going to be his whole career, esp since one is his rookie season, and last year was plagued with injuries so hard to use that as the standard. Most players score more assists than goals in their best offensive years, and it looks like Matthews is going to have a very strong season, with all the firepower Toronto has, so i dont see why he wouldnt also have more assists than goals. I mean look at Ovi`s stats his first few seasons, many years with more assist than goals, and he`s more of a goal scorer vs play-maker than Matthews is.

I think he can definitely net 100 points. If he gets 45-50 goals, i`d be shocked if he doesn`t top 100 points.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
thought this read Point (Brayden) for Matthews and almost had a heart attack.....phew

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
The people who put over 120 lol. When was the last time that was even done? I think he will drop down to a bit over a ppg. 80-95 imo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad