GDT: PO Game #7 |Flyers at Rangers | Wed., Apr. 30, 2014| 7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
It's going to take a huge effort to overcome 2 goals, they have to be better way way better

cheesesteakarmor

Jul 18, 2009
Philadelphia Dumpster Fires.

I ate half a cheesesteak, the cat's hair is wearing away from excessive petting, and I may be bleeding from body parts that should not bleed.

This team is doing its best Eagles impersonation right now. God awful.

Victory5

Apr 12, 2011
Hartnell, Coburn, and Timonen need to be gone. Trade them while they still have some value.

SgtJoseph*

This is far from over.

We'll win.

That's what i'm thinking too ! We have had a history of climbing back when down all season long........Just need a quick goal and things might just turn around........They gotta feel like they dodged a serious bullet there !The whole blame game nonsense can wait .

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Best part for next year, we are right against the cap and have a few players signed long term who are awful that we literally will not be able to give away for free.

Filly4Life

Apr 27, 2014
If only one of Hartnell's women would secretly record him disparaging Mexicans or something...

Just saw the replay of Giroux's missed shot on net. Ughh... that was almost Jeff Carter-esque.

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
Not looking good. No maintained pressure in the O-Zone by the Flyers. Way too many 1 and dones.

I don't think I've ever said a bad thing about the dude in my life, by Read has some terrible vision with the puck.

Victory5

Apr 12, 2011
Philadelphia Dumpster Fires.

I ate half a cheesesteak, the cat's hair is wearing away from excessive petting, and I may be bleeding from body parts that should not bleed.

This team is doing its best Eagles impersonation right now. God awful.

At least the Eagles blow their championship chances in 1 game. The flyers bleed us out over 7 games toying without hopes/emotions

Insulin

Jan 23, 2013
Atlantic City
If you think the game is over turn your tv off and stay the **** out of this thread. We have twenty minutes left. Lets ****ing go.

El Emperor

Apr 2, 2010
Woodstown, NJ
MSG's ice is trash by the 3rd period, pucks will be bouncing all over the place, not something you want when you're trying to climb out of a 2 goal hole.

I get that MSG is a busy place, but something needs to be done about it. Not excusing the Flyers, but it is laughable how bad this ice is.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
The wingers have to start getting lower. You're not getting back into this game with stretch passes against the Rangers.

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
Hartnell, Coburn, and Timonen need to be gone. Trade them while they still have some value.

Can't trade them even if they wanted too. Kimmo is likely to retire. Hartnell has a ntc and Coburn is too stupid and nobody wants him

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
If they can score withing the first 5 min then there's a chance. But I'm sure if we get a goal the 4th line will be out next shift.

Filly4Life

Apr 27, 2014
How the heck did Hartnell score 20+ goals?! This guy is terrible.

Forget the cap space. I'd just cut Hartnell, Rinaldo and Vinny tomorrow if we end up losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad