GDT: PO Game #7 |Flyers at Rangers | Wed., Apr. 30, 2014| 7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Plainview

Jan 8, 2012
Dracut MA
To come out looking THAT bad in a game 7 is one thing

To be down 2-0 after one period is worse

To have those two goals come from Benoit Pouliot and......Dan Carcillo?!?!?!?! That is something else entirely

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
The whole ****in team owes mason an apology. Disgraceful, for game 7 PLAYOFF hockey. I can't believe what I'm watching.

RJ8812*

lol

This result is not surprising at all. We aren't a very good team and we were lucky to make the playoffs in the first place (weak division). There's so much wrong with this team.

When you literally only one a handful of players that are playing good in a series, we were lucky to take it to 7 games.

To be honest, this reminds me of that series we had with Sabres back in 2011 and how it took us 7 games to beat such a weak team. You knew something was wrong. Rangers should be embarrassed that it took them 7 games to bear us.

54drinking

Apr 1, 2011
Giroux better not come off the ice in the third. Maybe try Simmer, Giroux, and Jake. This game isn't outta reach. It's 2-0. The flyers have come back from much worse. Just need to play with effort and back them up. Unless of course the team blew their wad last night.

MSG's ice is trash by the 3rd period, pucks will be bouncing all over the place, not something you want when you're trying to climb out of a 2 goal hole.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Difference in the game is they get pucks out of their zone in one shot. Takes us 2 mins and 4 turnovers and then we ice the puck or go offside. The scary part is they were just as bad last game, but Mason bailed them out.

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
If Coburn and AMac for the first pairing next season Mason is is going to have to play like this every night.

Filly4Life

Apr 27, 2014
That second period was so bad it was almost comical.

Like you'd be pretty hard pressed to convince me right now that half of the Flyers don't have money on the Rangers right now. I mean they are just turning the puck over and half the time it's unforced.

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
NBC just showed a mini coburn compilation from this game. Enraging seeing it all in 40 seconds. I'm choosing coburn as whipping boy.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Snider, at games end needs to fire Berube, Fire Holmgren, Fire Hextall, step down , and start the **** over. No more ex Flyer mentality. The fact that Rinaldo is playing is a ****ing Embarassment and slap to the face of every Flyer fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad