GDT: PO Game #7 |Flyers at Rangers | Wed., Apr. 30, 2014| 7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number18

May 8, 2012
You guys sure are hard on your forwards when really its your painfully slow, poor-puck-handling defense that's killing you. You're not going to see much going the other direction when your defense is being crushed by a faster team on an aggressive forecheck. Giroux isn't exactly captain clutch in this series, but your troubles are starting in your own end. How many giveaways in the last two games now?

BTW, thank whatever gods you can think of for Steve Mason. He's a big reason why this game is even being played, and he's the only reason its not 4-0 going into the 3rd.

Oh, and Voracek is damn impressive.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Hopefully this gif will give us good luck

nANPCYP.jpg

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Where are these people coming from? Half the people I see posting haven't been in a single GDT all season, not even during the other playoff games...

2Claude2Giroux

Oct 2, 2009
Lansdowne
If the period starts with Rinaldo on a line with Giroux and Voracek, then I won't be watching the rest of the game because my laptop will be in my TV.

Filly4Life

Apr 27, 2014
If they can score withing the first 5 min then there's a chance. But I'm sure if we get a goal the 4th line will be out next shift.

It's funny, watching the other series in this years playoffs, it seems like every team has been able to score quick goals to erase deficits and tie the game. But we will be lucky to score 2 goals to comeback the way we are playing. It may take us 5 minutes just to get the puck into the offensive zone in the 3rd period, and another 5 minutes to actually have control of it...

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
ok im breaking it out...

DO NOT GET SHUTOUT !!!!

sadly this game feels like a 3-0 or 3-1 lose..

but who knows maybe the entire godam dressing room (cept Mason of course) might actualy decide to play NHL level hockey for 20 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad