GDT: PO #3 | Penguins at FLYERS | Sun., April 15, 2018, 3:00 pm ET | NBC, CBC, TVA Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The smugness of Crosby in his post game interview when asked about G’s “hit” on Letang, “the league will look at it” like dude your boy literally puched Patrick in the face for no reason other than he’s a giant gash that wouldn’t drop the gloves with anyone, plus that ogre Gina is still on your team

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that every single man, woman and child associated with that franchise - but especially Crosby - is an embarrassment to the human race.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Same keys.. Our goalie plays well and we do not take a lot of penalties... Pens D is crap!!

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I have to assume the series thread on the main boards is locked for being a shitshow. If so that's hilarious that it's the only locked one. Who would think it? :sarcasm:

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
I do have this feeling that Pitt is going to come out focused and play a lot better than they did game 2, hatred aside they’re the champs and have a good coach, I just hope that Couts, Provy, and TK continue to play well and I am hoping G, Snake, and Ghost go on a tear, if anything else they won’t get swept, sorry for the pessimistic attitude been sick last couple of days

Reactions: Rebels57

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
Does anyone know what's wrong with Simmonds? He was not able to properly speak in his last few interviews. Did he suffer some kind of injury that affects his speech? Can't recall anything.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Does anyone know what's wrong with Simmonds? He was not able to properly speak in his last few interviews. Did he suffer some kind of injury that affects his speech? Can't recall anything.
Had oral surgery earlier. I guess he is still suffering consequences.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Reactions: TheKingPin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad