GDT: PO #3 | Penguins at FLYERS | Sun., April 15, 2018, 3:00 pm ET | NBC, CBC, TVA Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Seems like Pittsburgh thinks they just got unlucky in Game 2 and didn't get some calls. I think that's good thing, if the Flyers can get an early lead and Elliott plays well they might get frustrated and start doing dumb shit.

I think the Patrick line comes up big this game. Nolan obviously had a great game on the PP on Friday but they need to create sustained pressure at 5v5.

GO FLYERS

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
Giroux has chicken legs. They're not as chicken-y as Simmonds, though, but they are pretty thin.

DKItV_iXUAY6nQU.jpg

Simmonds_BioSteelCamp_630.jpg

YUP. BOTH LOOK LIKE THEIR RIDING CHICKENS...

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
Whoa I only now finally saw Hornqvist's attempt to hit @boxcar65 with a follow through elbow... Damn good job by #23 dodging it, that was ****

sometimes wish we were still a big strong nasty team. that was a deliberate attempt to injure...and he knows nothing will happen to him. would love to see hornquist get absolutely beaten to a pulp. they do **** like that all the time and cry when they skate into us and fall down. i despise this whole fake-ass disgusting situation.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
sometimes wish we were still a big strong nasty team. that was a deliberate attempt to injure...and he knows nothing will happen to him. would love to see hornquist get absolutely beaten to a pulp. they do **** like that all the time and cry when they skate into us and fall down. i despise this whole fake-ass disgusting situation.

I somehow wish at the time when most necessary, our neutered Gudas would throw some big ass beating... However, considering his last "thing" cost him about $400.000 IIRC, its probably not happening

Reactions: onlylordsvsmorebp

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Interesting video, posted on the main board, from yesterday's Penguins practice:

My lip reading isn't too good, but it looks like Sullivan was reaming-out Horndog for the embellishment call and for getting tossed with Manning.

Horndog was telling Sully that he didn't embellish and that AMac is so strong there was nothing he could do.

Geno called AMac a girly man and started grinning like a idiot.

Crosby was wishing his parents had let him follow his real dream; the ballet.

Phil got in there at the end to say the hotdog truck had arrived.

BackWithaVengeance

Jan 19, 2008
Germany
I think Voracek needs to play better than he has.

+1.

Konecny is Great on the third line and our first came through in game 2.

As good as Patrick and Lindblöm play, Voracek needs to be the difference maker. You can expect only so much from TWO rookies, doesn‘t matter how talented they are.

We needs Vorabeast activated.

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
I somehow wish at the time when most necessary, our neutered Gudas would throw some big ass beating... However, considering his last "thing" cost him about $400.000 IIRC, its probably not happening
so sad...neutered gudas has become a total non-threat and a quarter of the useful player he was...

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Was just curious how Flyers fans were reacting to their win in here and the dumbest thing I’ve read as a Penguins fan is someone criticizing Voracek.

What the hell? Dude’s a beast and easily at worst a top 15 winger in the league.

It’s like the Pens fans that criticize Kessel because he plays a pedestrian game in the regular season while putting up 70pts. Who cares?

You are correct sir.

People are dumb.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Does anyone know what's wrong with Simmonds? He was not able to properly speak in his last few interviews. Did he suffer some kind of injury that affects his speech? Can't recall anything.

His mouth got f***ed up early in the year, then he developed abscesses and needed surgery. Its been tough on him.

Reactions: DaphneLion

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Seems like Pittsburgh thinks they just got unlucky in Game 2 and didn't get some calls. I think that's good thing, if the Flyers can get an early lead and Elliott plays well they might get frustrated and start doing dumb ****.

I think the Patrick line comes up big this game. Nolan obviously had a great game on the PP on Friday but they need to create sustained pressure at 5v5.

GO FLYERS

They had 1 more powerplay than us lol

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
Pens are like the old oilers they cry about everything and get every ****in call.
exactly the same...just like oilers... people just blow smoke about their stars...fail to mention their d-bags ...anderson, tikkanen, messier and their thugs.

and your right just like pens they get 90% of the calls and there is a public outcry by every non-flyer fan and announcer if we get a call. every outlet looking at g's non-hit from every angle like its the ****ing kennedy assassination and most outright blindly agree w/crosbys opinion on it.

Last edited:

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
exactly the same...also...just like oilers people just blow smoke about their stars...fail to mention their d-bags ...anderson, tikkanen, messier and their thugs.

and your right just like pens they get 90% of the calls and there is a public outcry by every non-flyer fan and announcer if we get a call. every outlet looking at g's non-hit from every angle like its the ****ing kennedy assassination and most outright blindly agree w/crosbys opinion on it.

Messier got away with more shit than any player in NHL history. Clarke would definitely be up there, too, but Messier probably got away with an extra hit/slash/punch every freaking shift. Hilarious that he would only get 75 PIMs a year with the Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad