Post-Game Talk: Pluck da Ducks 11/18/19 @ 7 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I’m sorry but someone sucker punching another player should STFU about being spit on.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
And yes Hathaway did get suckered punched while the officials were holding him. The officials messed it up.

Fallschirmyager

Jun 25, 2009
Can the league during their review of the Hathaway incident also hand out discipline to the other players throwing sucker punches? I'm not excusing Hathaways actions but it's a damn site more understandable why.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
Can the league during their review of the Hathaway incident also hand out discipline to the other players throwing sucker punches? I'm not excusing Hathaways actions but it's a damn site more understandable why.

No kidding.

What Hathaway did was wrong, even if in the heat of the moment. I won’t defend it.

Gudbranson needs to sit for a few games. Definitely a punk move. Especially in this era of trying to protect defenceless players. Completely unacceptable.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
So if Hathaway is suspended and Hagelin and Dowd are still out I think Hagelin should go on LTIR. Hagelin will have missed 7 games by that point, might as well miss a few more if it means not playing shorthanded.

I imagine the Caps will play one game short staffed rather than play 5 more without Hagelin.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
6 or 7 more? They can put him on it retroactively which means he misses a minimum of 10 total games. In that case he'd miss three more after he goes on LTIR.

Its 24 days. Vogel said earlier that if Kempny had been put on LTIR he would hve missed 13 games. It appears to be both at least 10 games and at least 24 days. So counting them its 5 more

Reactions: 895

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
What happened to Hathaway is a prime example of why the refs should not get involved in restraining players, save for extraordinary situations.

I doubt any supplemental discipline is ordained for any of the Ducks. #21 gets to sit a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad