Please Do Something With Ladd

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
At this point with Filppula out. I am just hoping Ladd can surprise us all with something the rest of the year. Just anything.

Surprise!!!!!!

bass.jpg

Reactions: Lights911

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Yeah, I think he is pretty much done. There is no reason why he is in the line up over MDC right now. The Isles will have to eat his salary, or find a very creative way to unload him.

lazycop

Dave's not here.
Mar 25, 2006
2 things:
-I will never get the whole 'Dancing/Skating with the stars' TV show thing. It's a visceral reaction. Instant D@@ch chills all over.

-Andrew Ladd is currently awful and a gigantic net negative on this team at present. If LL and Trotz choose to just throw him out there the way he's playing, they should be fired. I don't care how great they've been as coach and GM up until now. This is a fire-able offense.

ThreeLeftSkates

Nov 20, 2008
2 things:
-I will never get the whole 'Dancing/Skating with the stars' TV show thing. It's a visceral reaction. Instant D@@ch chills all over.

-Andrew Ladd is currently awful and a gigantic net negative on this team at present. If LL and Trotz choose to just throw him out there the way he's playing, they should be fired. I don't care how great they've been as coach and GM up until now. This is a fire-able offense.
They should make Weight lace them up and play a game with his old buddy.
YECH!!!

CBG

Jan 7, 2018
How bad is the injury ? I have not seen anything but it looked like his knee------any news ?

Islanders4Cups

May 4, 2002
Boston, MA USA
2 things:

The team is not necessarily stacked with depth and playoff experience so the hope is Ladd plays himself into the lineup. If he can’t, he won’t play.
He is making a ton of money so find out now if he can play or put him on LTIR

As for Fire-able offense? LL and BT are legendary in the sport. They have credibility and your post is ridiculous.

Reactions: dood

ThreeLeftSkates

Nov 20, 2008
The team is not necessarily stacked with depth and playoff experience so the hope is Ladd plays himself into the lineup. If he can’t, he won’t play.
He is making a ton of money so find out now if he can play or put him on LTIR

As for Fire-able offense? LL and BT are legendary in the sport. They have credibility and your post is ridiculous.
We already know he is toast. The evaluation is complete.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
How bad is the injury ? I have not seen anything but it looked like his knee------any news ?
I didn't see anything after the game but he was down on the ice for a few seconds and gingerly skated off. Don't think he got a shift afterwards. Did they talk about it on TV?

He may have just gotten shaken up but he definitely seems to have been laboring.

Reactions: CBG

CBG

Jan 7, 2018
I didn't see anything after the game but he was down on the ice for a few seconds and gingerly skated off. Don't think he got a shift afterwards. Did they talk about it on TV?

He may have just gotten shaken up but he definitely seems to have been laboring.
I have heard zilch and I did not see him take another shift

buud

Ping Pong Predator
Oct 3, 2017
43N -79
he took a solid hip to the area just above his knee, the one that was previously injured (is what butch and Brandon said).
i bet he's out for a bit...

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
It looked like he tweaked his knee again last game. Is this chronic and can he retire due to this? Sort of like Lupul's injury which ultimately put him off the books.

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
As bad as it sounds, everyone here should be wanting Ladd to have an injury bad enough he can't continue his career. Now, I don't wish the guy a lifetime of pain, just enough for him to say this isn't worth it anymore and go to LTIR. He's been a good soldier (not really for the Isles) now get some family time in guy and give us some cap relief haha.

TommytheCat

Oct 23, 2010
Florida
As bad as it sounds, everyone here should be wanting Ladd to have an injury bad enough he can't continue his career. Now, I don't wish the guy a lifetime of pain, just enough for him to say this isn't worth it anymore and go to LTIR. He's been a good soldier (not really for the Isles) now get some family time in guy and give us some cap relief haha.
the ladd saga kinda reminds me of dp , well maybe not as bad

norwegianislander

May 9, 2009
Hamar, Norway
His body language gives the expression of a guy that dont want to be on the ice. Send him to Ottawa with our first rounder for a 3 rd pick. It will be worth it, when 1 July comes around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad