Sarasota/Bradenton
Gotta love Creed’s comment lol
F99E479E-A2A1-4C21-B4BC-85A202F5B207.jpeg

Reactions: EvilDead

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Another thing I will point out is that Brad should have put fresh legs out there. The unwillingness to not put people like Grant and Robert Williams in or Wannamaker was foolish.

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
Any posts regarding player performance or coaching decisions as it pertains to the outcome of the game are utterly irrelevant. This was one of the most blatantly fixed games I've ever made the mistake of watching. Just glad I am now aware and will not waste any more precious time on this league.

Reactions: Troublesome 85

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Another thing I will point out is that Brad should have put fresh legs out there. The unwillingness to not put people like Grant and Robert Williams in or Wannamaker was foolish.
Eh, it's not like TOR did that either. Gasol game in for the final inbounds, but overall, Nurse rode his guys just as much as Brad rode his.

No issue with that. I mean who are you taking out anyways?

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Eh, it's not like TOR did that either. Gasol game in for the final inbounds, but overall, Nurse rode his guys just as much as Brad rode his.

No issue with that. I mean who are you taking out anyways?

I would take Kemba out and give him some rest when he was abysmal with his shooting and put in Robert Williams. That way I could have Smart at the one, Jaylen at the two, Tatum at the three, Time Lord at the four, and Theis at the five so you can put Smart on Lowry, Jaylen on Siakam, Tatum on VanVleet, Time Lord on Powell, and Theis on whoever is at the five. I also wouldn't be above putting Grant Williams at the 5 so I can stretch the floor.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Actually looking around basketball IG accounts and the amount of people actually mad at the outcome is shocking considering it is a Boston team.

lol didn’t know Smart tried to fight all the raptors at the end. Van Fleet acting tough then but mysteriously tripped over smart earlier

Reactions: CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad