Celtics/NBA Playoffs: Round 2 - Game 7 Friday 9 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
No reason to watch game 7. The NBA is rigged once again. Or perhaps it truly always was. I've hardly watched since around 2010.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Probably should have won in 5 games, but here we are with a Game 7.

Honestly, Nick Nurse should be suspended for that baseline bullshit he pulled. There's nothing I hate more than blaming the refs, but how do you let something like that go.

Reactions: Alicat

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
EhhL9f3WsAIUO8Q

How does this get allowed? HOW??!?!?!?!?!????

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
When there was critical foul calls that could have easily ended that game that went completely unnoticed and uncalled whilst flaky fouls were being called on the other end, that becomes a moot f***ing point. Especially when Nick Nurse caused one of those turnovers by entering the field of play and should have gotten a technical.
It's the nba, you should expect garbage refs and them doing their best to extend the series, despite that they still should have won the game. Tatum had 6 turnovers and at least 4 of them had to have come in clutch situations, he threw the game away, even if you're playing against another team and the refs that's not what superstars do in the playoffs. He choked

Reactions: lopey

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
It's the nba, you should expect garbage refs and them doing their best to extend the series, despite that they still should have won the game. Tatum had 6 turnovers and at least 4 of them had to have come in clutch situations, he threw the game away, even if you're playing against another team and the refs that's not what superstars do in the playoffs. He choked

Oh come off it mate. Tatum may have made mistakes but when the game is on the line and Nick Nurse does something that egregious, that overrides any turnover made before and after when that arguably shaped how that game ended. If that call is made, Tatum makes the technical and extends the lead. If Walker gets the call on the layup, its game over and the Celtics get ready to take on Jimmy Buckets and the Heat. Those two calls single-handedly shaped the outcome of the game and caused the Celtics who have a weak bench to get gassed. And I'm sure this will have no impact on Game 7 this Friday whatsoever guys. :sarcasm:

Reactions: lopey

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
But that doesn't happen because Raptors would still have possession.:rolleyes:

You telling me that with the Raptors behind two that Nick Nurse wouldn't try and rush a play at the end of the game with 2 seconds left on the clock and needing to go down the court to hit a game winning shot to keep them alive? Aight then. If it makes you sleep better at night.

tenor.gif

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
I will say that Kemba Walker's inability shoot in regulation and the struggles Jayson Tatum had early on were atrocious and could have helped put this game out of reach had the Celtics been able to get going early like they did in Game 5. Not to mention the inability for the Celtics to find a way to throw cold water on Kyle Lowry when it counted most was terrible. But to pretend that the refs weren't keeping the Raptors in it is blind to reality.

Reactions: lopey and Alicat

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
I had to turn that shit off in 2OT- nothing short of a nauseating product. The officiating is so openly rigged it makes the NHL playoffs look legit by comparison. Laughable, insulting, etc, take your pick.

Reactions: Alicat

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
It’s important to note that raptors fans are also leafs fans, the delusion is to be expected

Any fan base has hardcore delusional fans. But I want to know what they put in the water up North, because the levels of delusion Toronto sports fans have be it the Leafs or Raptors is beyond normal.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
I was wondering what all the swearing , complaining and general pissed - offedness was then realized you were talking basketball , not hockey ... carry on

Reactions: EvilDead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad