Pre-Game Talk: Playoffs rd 1 game 2 Friday April 13 630 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Theres Loge seats available right now on Ticketmaster. Side by side pair for game two.

$375.00

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 6.16.45 PM.png

PS. On Ticketmaster people love to grab season & hold them for 10 minutes without buying them.

If they aren't up now, it's quite likely they'll be back in a few minutes.

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
More Loge seats just appeared. This time in 302.

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 6.23.54 PM.png

There's also a pair directly behind the Bud Lounge that have been appearing/disappearing for the last hour. Although they are not side by side, they are the same seat #'s in rows back to back.

Last edited:

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I'm amazed at how much coverage the Athletic is giving to this series. It's way beyond anything we've ever seen. There are traditional story tellers like Russo and LeBrun. There are also pieces with a more statistical tone and/or systems analysis by people like Dellow and Bourne. Plus our own Murat Ates. His latest piece describes Winnipeg D pairs. That one is a must read IMO

Reactions: Afterburner

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Even if Perreault doesn't play tomorrow the fact that Maurice didn't lump him in with Kulikov and Hendricks in terms of injury has to be a positive right? If he had something like a separated shoulder and was going to be out for weeks I feel like Maurice would have said that Perreault is "week to week" or not an option for this series. Hope this is not wishful thinking.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Well mini better bring their best AAA game tomorrow and even then it wont matter...

The mini wild thing of me jimmies will be domesticated after the game tomorrow night...

Funny-Animal-Signs-09.jpg

101c1_epic-fail-animal-hospital-fail.jpg

Go :jets Go

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
I'm amazed at how much coverage the Athletic is giving to this series. It's way beyond anything we've ever seen. There are traditional story tellers like Russo and LeBrun. There are also pieces with a more statistical tone and/or systems analysis by people like Dellow and Bourne. Plus our own Murat Ates. His latest piece describes Winnipeg D pairs. That one is a must read IMO

Athletic really stepped up these playoffs yeah

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Went to Kildonan Place to pick up a Phone case and car flag at the Jets Gear store. It’s was ridiculous there, and here was a replay of me:
giphy.gif

Aggie204

Expect the worst, you’ll never be disappointed.
Sep 11, 2015
East St Paul, MB
Thank you very much.
Would love to tell you that the thread will be up at midnight but it is not looking that way.
Fiance is doing crafty things for her mom's b-day and lurking near by. My GDT's are sort of not a known thing ;)

Ahhhh, the timeless efficiency conundrum. Time to place the arts and crafts table in another room. Till then, I’ll be waiting patiently in the dark for your GDT masterpiece. God speed Zham, God speed.

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

kelsier

Aug 17, 2013
If Perreault is even slightly unsure whether he should play or not, they should absolutely sit him down. There'll be plenty enough time to run players with minor injuries. Besides I feel confident that Roslovic can fill that cap even if he's more used to playing C (like in AHL) or RW.

Hopefully the Jets get the first goal done as fast as possible so that the game opens up. Watching turtlesota is zzZzzzzzzzzz'ing.

Reactions: GNP

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Interesting to hear Maurice say that Ehlers is not the fastest straight line skater on the team. That according to TC testing that honour belongs to Mark Scheifele

Very interesting post here by Aavco - I would have thought Ehlers for sure was the fastest. No doubt what may cause him to look the fastest, is how he can lead an end to end rush, and stickhandle with the puck perfectly, while zig zagging around defenders.

I would still think Ehlers is faster than Scheif if it came down to a race from a dead stop, as Ehlers is very fast out of the hole --1st 3 steps. I could maybe believe this at "top end speed" though as Scheif has longer legs, and a bigger stride.

I'd still go with Ehlers though- irregardless of what Maurice said-he's blazing fast !!!

I would also think Kyle Connor would be very fast as well, and not far behind those 2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad