GDT: Playoff Odds are Shrinking: Your New Jersey Devils vs. St. Louis Blues, 7 PM EST, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Looking at the highlights, looks like Jack was flying as well. Could've had a couple.

Reactions: My3Sons

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Were they? How do we know this?

That guy is a massive lug out there. But whatever. One roster spot in a lost season doesn't mean much.

I will say we absolutely need to move on from Smith. He is such a a disaster every time he is one the ice.

Well, @NjDevsRR was literally sitting behind their bench (actually to their bench corner). So I think that wasn't hyperbolic poetry, but what he saw.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Bob Wischusen is an absolute beauty. Best play-by-play guy in the league most likely.

1709868847981.png

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey

I think Lindy did try that and they were great, but Lindy broke that line up in the 2nd period after Jack was having his worst game ever, but Lindy instead of breaking jacks line, broke Nico Palat Meier and put Meier back on 3rd. Forgot which game ago, it was recent maybe within last 4-7 games. Haha. I remember us here all moaning about it then.

MasterofGrond

No, I'm not serious.
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2009
Rochester, NY
I can't imagine Smith coming back. he's so f***ing bad. And he plays like he isn't

He's the husk that you would be left with if, for some ineffable reason, you Monstar'd Ryan Graves.

Reactions: NjDevsRR

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Were they? How do we know this?

That guy is a massive lug out there. But whatever. One roster spot in a lost season doesn't mean much.

I will say we absolutely need to move on from Smith. He is such a a disaster every time he is one the ice.
I don't think either guy is good, but I'm a little surprised that MacDermid has a little speed.

I also think Smith has been a fine 7th d-man. Had a good game tonight, is good on the PK in general, has good numbers this season away from Luke(ei when both guys are on their correct side). Big problem is, because of injuries this year, he plays too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln