GDT: Playoff Odds are Shrinking: Your New Jersey Devils vs. St. Louis Blues, 7 PM EST, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
I was only kidding about the third win over them since 1989.

It just feels like that.

I do think we’ve seriously only beaten them 3 times in the last 10 years though.
Wasn't one of them a blowout during a snowstorm in NJ in the 2010's?

Reactions: Bleedred

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
I was only kidding about the third win over them since 1989.

It just feels like that.

I do think we’ve seriously only beaten them 3 times in the last 10 years though.
I was like that can't be right lol. Just too lazy to look it up and disprove it.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wasn't one of them a blowout during a snowstorm in NJ in the 2010's?
Yeah. I think it was with Cory in net in the year Marty was still here.

I know Cory beat them in his final ever game as a Devil, around 4 years ago to the day. Right before the Covid shutdown.

And we had a really weird win over them in St. Louis with Gillies. I think we were losing heading into the 3rd and maybe even halfway through the 3rd. And we scored like 3 or 4 quick goals to win the game.

It was one of the few wins Gillies had that year.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Perfect game ruined by the refs taking a nut shot on the clearing

IMG_4314.jpeg

Camille the Eel

Timo’s hat trick were sweet goals all three. All skill plays: the quick fluid move to lift the backhand; the one timer slapped from the high slot, picking a corner; the move into the slot and then letting go the bullet, perfectly placed while the goalie was screened.

A natural hat trick and not a cheep, or a lucky or an empty net goal among them. Nicest hat trick scored by a Devil in some time.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Timo’s hat trick were sweet goals all three. All skill plays: the quick fluid move to lift the backhand; the one timer slapped from the high slot, picking a corner; the move into the slot and then letting go the bullet, perfectly placed while the goalie was screened.

A natural hat trick and not a cheep, or a lucky or an empty net goal among them. Nicest hat trick scored by a Devil in some time.
Had a couple other good opportunities as well.

7 sog's. 9 shot attempts. 6 iscfs.

Reactions: NjDevsRR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad