GDT: Playoff Odds are Shrinking: Your New Jersey Devils vs. St. Louis Blues, 7 PM EST, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
And I’m with Chico and Matt, how can Dawes not get at least a 3d star of the game. If he’s invariably the goat when we lose, why not a star when we win? He gave us what we needed tonight. If he doesn’t play well we don’t win. The glove save in the 2d period on Buchenevitch changed the course of the game.
Yes, and while we dominated 5v5, the Blues had a ton of PP pressure.

Daws was our best PK'r.

Who was the 3rd star?

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
St. Louis is slow and bad. Fun game to watch, will take any win. But woof St. Louis.

Also, I can't go back to non club seats. I've seen how the other side lives and I want that life. Pissed 3 times and didn't have to wait in line once. Eat all the food. Almost ran over Chico. It was great.

Yes, and while dominated 5v5, the Blues had a ton of PP pressure.

Daws was our best PK'r.

Who was the 3rd star?

Palat

Attachments

• PXL_20240308_023045922.jpg
    PXL_20240308_023045922.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 3

Camille the Eel

also all the other stuff, play along the boards and off the puck, physically and defensively. This is pretty much who he’s always been. We are getting the Palat we thought we were getting, if you’d watched him in Tampa. He would be a playoff hero but that wasn’t really his daily identity. What we decided to pay him and the term, well we can think that was good or not. But he’s playing to historical form.

Yes, and while we dominated 5v5, the Blues had a ton of PP pressure.

Daws was our best PK'r.

Who was the 3rd star?
Palat. (Nico and Timo).

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I have to say MacDermid definitely makes a difference. So many times where the Blues players didn’t dare do anything to our guys. Every time he was on the ice the Blues bench had large eyes, they were aware of his presence

Were they? How do we know this?

That guy is a massive lug out there. But whatever. One roster spot in a lost season doesn't mean much.

I will say we absolutely need to move on from Smith. He is such a a disaster every time he is one the ice.

Reactions: pouf pouf

Saint Beaurivage

Jersey Shore
Nov 18, 2017
Yeah but it's f'n Carolina so I'm not confident at all, especially when you consider that we can't seem to string 2 f'n wins in a row regardless this year. :whatever:

(I mean..I'll still hope for that but.....meh.)
Agree but you never know though. This team can get on a roll and I wouldn't be surprised at all. I think they played top notch the past 2 nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad