Sep 12, 2009
Planète XY 1000 Z
This one is up for grab :
hCCf8RY.gif

Reactions: Canadienna

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
Someone used to have an avatar of Gallagher and Galchenyuk looking at each and laughing hard especially Gallagher and underneath it it said something like: And then the Leafs said they would win the cup!

I thought it was funny, even funnier now since it has been spot on 3 years running... except for the Galchenyuk part.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Is it Kings of the North or Kings in the North?

It’s too bad no one took the time to answer this but if the appellation is being used as a GOT reference with GOT font, then the appropriate designation is “Kings in the North.”

King in the North (feminine equivalent being Queen in the North) is the title given to the ruler of the North during its time as an independent kingdom, before and after the coming of the Targaryens.

Of course, some may not really care, so be it. But in case someone does, future avatars can reflect the above.

Reactions: BigDaddyLurch

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
It’s too bad no one took the time to answer this but if the appellation is being used as a GOT reference with GOT font, then the appropriate designation is “Kings in the North.”

King in the North (feminine equivalent being Queen in the North) is the title given to the ruler of the North during its time as an independent kingdom, before and after the coming of the Targaryens.

Of course, some may not really care, so be it. But in case someone does, future avatars can reflect the above.

Yeah, but Kings of the North sounds better...and isn't a direct ripoff...and pisses off other fanbases (we're lookin' at you, Laffs), so that makes it even better...:laugh:

Reactions: Runner77

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
Yeah, but Kings of the North sounds better...and isn't a direct ripoff...and pisses off other fanbases (we're lookin' at you, Laffs), so that makes it even better...:laugh:

I concur. It just sounds better.

I can't wait for all the new meme opportunities with Vegas.

Pacioretty.. Mark Stone.. Reaves, you just know something meme worthy will pop up quickly.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
...funny no one's requested Lords Tofu or Suzuki yet...:dunno:

...or even Baron Bargain Bin...:laugh:

LOL. Those are good ideas. Bargain Bin with maybe a Joker theme, in his red suit.

I want a Caufield one, but...

I went with Price for now because literally is the Neo to our Matrix. He is the ONE.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad