Playoff Avatars

leopod

Apr 6, 2011
I made the avatar you're using and it's fine. Took me 30 seconds. Not using it anymore since Yep was nice enough to make me a better one.
Very generous of you, thanks! And I apologize for the steal, I realize now it was definitely the wrong thing to do. I will honour your kind offer though, until I can wear a more personal avatar, if possible.

Yep

Lighthearted
Sep 12, 2009
Planète XY 1000 Z
@leopod , how about the duke of deke?

:)

dMAPkhe.gif

leopod

Apr 6, 2011
@leopod , how about the duke of deke?

:)

dMAPkhe.gif

I love it! Confirmed : you're the best, and let the duke and his friends lead us to 25. Thanks! Yeepee my own custom avy! (funny when I pronounce Duke of Deke in my mind - with my french accent - I can't stop smiling inside)

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
@Yep Hey man, whenever you have chance please, no rush!

Same exact panels as current, except replacing Price "THE GOAT", with the below pic of Petry and the caption of "THE VILLAIN" -- let me know if you need a higher res pic....? https://i0.wp.com/www.ginohard.com/...f-Petry-bloodshot-eyes.jpg?fit=1024,550&ssl=1

(Reason behind the villain, is because he said his kids were scared of him with those eyes, until they played a game, he was the villain and his kids were the superheroes)

upload_2021-6-17_17-44-14.png

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
Can somebody please make me something with North & West Kings with an image of the 0% probability to win the cup we were given.

Last edited:

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Used my highly limited and clumsy graphic skills to create my first ever Avatar...hope it's not too small to see properly lol

Wonder if there's a way to incorporate that into our ongoing template?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
We had a Subway girl craze going on in 2013 when some posters happened to be smitten by this one girl appearing in their ads.

@Yep made a brilliant spoof out of her back then.

jBdOwDw.gif

Cannot believe he has made a comeback and is showcasing his talents again. :handclap:

Reactions: Yep

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad