Playoff Avatars

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
@Yep

...I know this is asking a lot, but is there any way to put the Flanders "All Hail" panel into the awesome avie you made for me??...like in the 3rd panel between "The Seer King" and "The Kings of the North" panels??...if not, just tell me to p*ss off and stop being ungrateful!!...:laugh:

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
@Yep

...I know this is asking a lot, but is there any way to put the Flanders "All Hail" panel into the awesome avie you made for me??...like in the 3rd panel between "The Seer King" and "The Kings of the North" panels??...if not, just tell me to p*ss off and stop being ungrateful!!...:laugh:
Is this what you meant?
big-dsddy.gif

Reactions: BigDaddyLurch

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
@Yep avatar guru, if it's not too much trouble, could you make me one of those "All Hail" avatars for:

foligno-explains-he-fought-perry-tavares-injury.jpg

The Worm

Thanks!

Reactions: Yep

HostileCapSpace

Jul 1, 2019
Montreal
Could I get one with the "Kings of the North" and "All Hail" images plus this picture of Armia with the caption "One Man Armia" if it's not too much trouble. Also have a good idea in keeping with the theme but only if we beat the Golden Knights.

bf8a544d822915d46a2a1ec4ea03268dddbd9347.png

habdynasty

May 26, 2008
I’m too superstitious to change mine , gotta go with what got us this far. The avatar is very cool though.

go Habs go.

leopod

Apr 6, 2011
Quick question here, wondering if it’s ok to steal custom avatars here since they are all great already? (I already steal the one I have to someone but didn’t bother to ask and I want to be sure it’s not a faux-pas). And thanks Yep for all the great work!

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Quick question here, wondering if it’s ok to steal custom avatars here since they are all great already? (I already steal the one I have to someone but didn’t bother to ask and I want to be sure it’s not a faux-pas). And thanks Yep for all the great work!

...are you asking about taking one that was made for a specific poster??...

Reactions: leopod

Yep

Lighthearted
Sep 12, 2009
Planète XY 1000 Z

Traditionnally it's one unique avatar for each poster. Find a picture you like with or without a quote and I'll shoop yours.

Last edited:

leopod

Apr 6, 2011
Up for grab :

iaiDD4L.gif

@leopod ?
Haha thanks great one, but I'll leave Claude for someone else, if I may, without feeling too bad.

...are you asking about taking one that was made for a specific poster??...
Yes I was asking about that...and I got my answer, thanks!

ask @Yep to make one for you , i'm sure he wont mind :)
Will do! thanks a lot!

Traditionnally it's one unique avatar for each poster. Find a picture you like with or without a quote and I'll shoop yours.
Understood, makes sense! Here, so I'll abuse @Yep again and try some proposition with Suzuki (I've seen there was a "Two princes" already with CC, but no Nick Suzuki alone). I would go with something like "Toe-drag Sovereign" or "Wizard Emperor" (oriental descendant), or whatever better idea anyone would suggest for Nick. I couldn't find a decent pic of his crazy goal against Helle, especially without the SN overlay...but here it is, maybe it's still usable?

I'm a very rare poster anyways, so please don't work to hard on this, and again, thank you so much @Yep if there's anything you can do with this, you're the best!

maxresdefault.jpg

HostileCapSpace

Jul 1, 2019
Montreal

I made the avatar you're using and it's fine. Took me 30 seconds. Not using it anymore since Yep was nice enough to make me a better one.

Reactions: leopod

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad