Playoff Avatars

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
Remember when we had a few really cool, unified playoff avatars that pretty much everyone unanimously used at the time. Often they were animated and quite clever.

I haven't seen anything like that for this year.

Anyone got anything?

Could be cool for us to all use something similar so we're all 'united' and represent the boys as best we can on here.

Reactions: CoopersFalls

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
I'm still trying to get someone with alot more talent than I have for this stuff to make me a Flanders/Jon Snow crossover...Kings-diddily-ings of the North and such...:thumbu:

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
I'm still trying to get someone with alot more talent than I have for this stuff to make me a Flanders/Jon Snow crossover...Kings-diddily-ings of the North and such...:thumbu:

That would be awesome!

Yes, please folks... I know we must have multiple super talented photoshop people on here.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
...pity we can't combine all the hilarity so far; Leaves falling in the background (for the Laffs), Jon Snow garb with a Flanders head and crown...King-diddily-ings of the North Banner...we need the Pros on the job!!...:laugh:

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
...pity we can't combine all the hilarity so far; Leaves falling in the background (for the Laffs), Jon Snow garb with a Flanders head and crown...King-diddily-ings of the North Banner...we need the Pros on the job!!...:laugh:

PICKLE!

Hey that's what you did! Lol

I think I'll switch to a king in the north one too, just because I'm so f***ing happy we won this once in a lifetime division forever, feels friggin awesome I can't lie

PICKLE!

Reactions: BigDaddyLurch

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I'm loving the new avatars the majority of you are coming up with. I'm too old school and don't want to f*** with mine. Just in case it changes our luck ;)

BarracudaMtl

Apr 15, 2018
Not now , we have to win the next round first. But if we do, I propose the GOT "King of the North theme".

NED was for Jets.

Last edited:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Avatar question: If you switch avatars, what happens to the old one? Is it deleted or kept in the system as an option you can switch back to?

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Avatar question: If you switch avatars, what happens to the old one? Is it deleted or kept in the system as an option you can switch back to?

You'll lose it. So keep a backup of your current one saved on your computer.

Reactions: Frenchy

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
You'll lose it. So keep a backup of your current one saved on your computer.

keep it on your computer somewhere, because once you take it off HF it's gone .
Thanks. That's what I thought. I want to 'Flanderize' my avatar, but I'd have to track down my original 10-year old avatar so it's not permanently lost. Re-using the current onscreen avatar will give me a low resolution version.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
MS paint can be your friend... Just look at mine.

Also I cannot change it... marc is my bae. Look at those freaking arms! Our GM could beat up any other GM in the league, and potentially players.

Look at this dude next to Patches! f***ING BEAST MODE.

Great at the Gym, awful GM (Hes lucky IMO but i'll eat crow if we win the cup, no questions asked)

geoff-molson-max-pacioretty-marc-bergevin.jpg

badfish

Habs fan in ON
Sponsor
Nov 12, 2005
ON
I remember these when the Habs made the playoffs more frequently.

I actually like the lack of a cohesive playoff avatar campaign this year. It fits right in with the surprise run the Habs are on. My vote would be to not change anything this year!

Reactions: ReginaHabs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad