Playoff Avatars Now Available in Post #161. Come claim them.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
O6lnfFk.jpg

Font is City Bold.

Love the concept and the picture with the confetti coming down, but wondering if it should be a pic with the Cup more visible in it? ;)

Not sure if these would look any better

2274987_orig.jpg

chi_a_parade_d1_576.jpg

blackhawks-parade-130628.jpg

Anyway I said I would help out with these but got to get myself up to speed on how to make the gifs as I haven't made one for quite a while

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U
If you just make all the images square, add the captions, then resize to whatever the max size is for an avy, then the link I provided makes it easy to put the pictures together.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Nice NNJ!

I started tinkering around with these but like the one you just added. I'm willing to help make more in your style if you can post the tagline photos you're using or PM them to me.

I also found this logo if you wanted that for the last image since it has 2015 in it already.

axy4g3.jpg

The one you picked/edited is nice too though.

Any Colour You Like

Regular bean eater
Nov 13, 2011
Boston U
Sure, I'll redo the first one tomorrow and post the files for you and I to use to make 'em. It's 2.5 seconds per slide, and all the images are 150x150 square FYI.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
I was able to split your gif and take that slide out.

I wound up doing mine set at 1.5 seconds to make it fit within hf file size constraints.

Also I think 125 x 125 pixels is the limit for non-sponsors/non-mods so you may want to take that into account.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
I was able to split your gif and take that slide out.

I wound up doing mine set at 1.5 seconds to make it fit within hf file size constraints.

Also I think 125 x 125 pixels is the limit for non-sponsors/non-mods so you may want to take that into account.

love your avi.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
How bout we do the playoff logo with a black background? The tomahawks look too busy but white is bland. The Cup silver will look sharpest against black, IMO.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
HGF: can you see what you can do about compressing the files? They're all too large for me to use.

Thanks!

Are the avatars I made before not working for you? It shows up for me as under 25k size, which I think is the limit.

But I am having to change pictures to gifs and reduce everything in gifmaker via gifreducer to get it under 25k.

I may have to not use that tomahawk logo you made after all because the files are not getting under 25k when I use that as the final picture.

This is the final picture I'm going to use for the ones I make:

wssot0.jpg

Last edited:

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
At least spell Tebow right
icon67dl0.gif

But I like that idea. Definitely need some stuff about not knowing guys from the 90s-2000s.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad