Playoff Avatars Now Available in Post #161. Come claim them.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Or this one

Ron%20Swanson_zpsgga90foc.gif

well this one should have a second picture of Q obviously

can't put those together right now but hopefully later I'll get to them and any other requests people have.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I'll make myself one when I get the ability to use avatars back.

TorMenT

Go Blackhawks!
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2011
Rockford, IL
Why are the avatars "claimed"? Usually every year aren't there just like 20 choices and everyone uses whatever they want? I don't remember everyone needing to have their own individual avatars in the past

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
ill claim that Kane one pls :)

Try it now. I guess tinypic was turning it into a jpg for some reason.

Why are the avatars "claimed"? Usually every year aren't there just like 20 choices and everyone uses whatever they want? I don't remember everyone needing to have their own individual avatars in the past

If that was how you did it last time, that's fine. I haven't made the avatars before or dealt with this previously other than as a poster who personally liked having a playoff avatar nobody else had picked. So my putting "unclaimed" lets people know if someone else hasn't posted with it yet. I'm also making requests for people as they have them if they want them. It's all in fun.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
If you can HGF, I would like a workable link for either the O6 one posted a few pages ago, or the Chelios one.

The Chelios link should work in my most recent post of that gif. I can work up the other one later this evening.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
On my SOX board, a poster said his friend said "What, Cubs couldn't Cornelison to do the anthem?" on Sunday.

Feel like there's something there:

cornelison-new-900a.jpg

Best Anthem Singer ever!

oldstadium.png

Ha, okay...

Unfortunately there are no good pics of Messmer at Hawks games, seeing as they weren't on TV :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad