Playoff Avatars Now Available in Post #161. Come claim them.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
At least spell Tebow right
icon67dl0.gif

But I like that idea. Definitely need some stuff about not knowing guys from the 90s-2000s.

rj1v9e_th.gif

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
OK... playoff avatars that are under 20k here:

spvtwj_th.gif

2vnh0qt.jpg
- claimed

2gwchtg.jpg
- claimed

2ymf4af_th.gif
- claimed

sv50fa_th.gif
- claimed

Last edited:

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Ah. I was thinking I'd make myself a GDT related playoff avatar. Does that seem good or no?

That's fine. But I was really gonna make you one once I finally get the system down to get the regular ones under 20k. But if you have an idea you want to do that's fine too.

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
I know virtually nothing about image sizes, so I apologize if I'm providing difficult images to work with. If someone doesn't mind making it, my request would be:

Image 1
images

Caption 1
"#7 should hang in the rafters" (or something to that effect, whatever fits).

Image 2
5f671f3bf8c733259752252ddfc5d485.jpg

No caption

Also, I was very split on that and the Ron Swanson theme using "Never half-ass the season, whole-ass the playoffs" with an image of Bickell. But I don't watch pPrks and Rec and don't have a full appreciation for him, so I decided against it. But if anyone decides they want to use that, go for it.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
I know virtually nothing about image sizes, so I apologize if I'm providing difficult images to work with. If someone doesn't mind making it, my request would be:

Image 1
images

Caption 1
"#7 should hang in the rafters" (or something to that effect, whatever fits).

Image 2
5f671f3bf8c733259752252ddfc5d485.jpg

No caption

Also, I was very split on that and the Ron Swanson theme using "Never half-ass the season, whole-ass the playoffs" with an image of Bickell. But I don't watch pPrks and Rec and don't have a full appreciation for him, so I decided against it. But if anyone decides they want to use that, go for it.

auibli.jpg

Nothingman*

There is a Ron Swanson quote where he says 'Don't waste energy unless necessary'. First of pic of ron with the quote. Then put a picture of Rozy in there afterwards. Please?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad