Players who are dirty but get often not called for it

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Simply name players who do ratty thing get away with it.
One of my favourite players Sebastian Aho (Car) is a prime example.
Sebastian Aho, prime example of ratty things? Riight. I'd suggest watching hockey.

I'd say Malkin is the obvious one, constantly gets away with stuff, most notoriously breaking Erik Haula's jaw with a cross check. Somehow refs never notice when Malkin goes on headhunting missions, which happens frequently with him.

Stubu

Dec 16, 2015
F.
Almost every game something happens but he is so soick with it. One of the most famous is his weak cross check against Kane. It’s not about the power it’s more about timing. Don’t get penalties from those.

That cross check is so famous I have no idea which Kane you're referring to, Patrick or Evander.

Well. I remember once there was a particularly silly Storm Surge, and Sebastian Aho was right in the thick of it.

No suspension, no fines, nothing. He just keeps getting away with it.

(Hey wait. Are we talking about the Hurricanes or the Islanders guy?)

Reactions: Discipline Daddy

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Chara, Weber, Geno, Debrusk, Gio. I think Debrusk is settling down now that he doesn't have big Z to hide behind though.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Weird...I thought I was gonna see Marchand's name a bunch and Kuch's as well.

Alrighty then

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Zdeno f***ing Chara

Wow, Chara just cross-checked a player in the face/throat!

Refs: Oh, it´s because he is taller than the other players, his arms just happen to be up in that area all the time. I´ll allow It!!
A couple seasons ago in the playoffs 6'9" Chara left his feet on a hit against a Toronto player. At his height I was baffled as to why he felt the need to leap into it anyway but was more confused how the refs don't call someone his size jumping into a hit.

He's been using the Derian Hatcher method for years now. Commit a penalty every shift and eventually the refs will stop calling them because it would seem outrageous to keep penalizing a player that often.

1OApick

Jun 29, 2016
Sebastian Aho, prime example of ratty things? Riight. I'd suggest watching hockey.

I'd say Malkin is the obvious one, constantly gets away with stuff, most notoriously breaking Erik Haula's jaw with a cross check. Somehow refs never notice when Malkin goes on headhunting missions, which happens frequently with him.
Watch him closely. Youll see things that are dirty. Like I said Aho is one of my favourite players and is so slick and dirty at the same time.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
What does that have to do with anything...?

The poster cited a post game scrum and the Pacioretty hit as Chara's numerous dirty plays over a career several times as long as most NHLers. Not a great argument.

If Chara were so dirty, at his size he would have injured many players and had many suspensions. Chara displays terrific self control over the years.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I’m still baffled.

Sebastian Aho of the Carolina Hurricanes?

I’ve watched the “cross check”. The one play being showcased from the guys career. Still not seeing it. I’ve watched all of his games, and I’m not a homer about him. The word dirty just doesn’t belong in the same sentence. It would be fine if he was that way. I’m not insulted as a Canes fan at all....it’s just nonsensical.

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
The poster cited a post game scrum and the Pacioretty hit as Chara's numerous dirty plays over a career several times as long as most NHLers. Not a great argument.

If Chara were so dirty, at his size he would have injured many players and had many suspensions. Chara displays terrific self control over the years.

Suspensions surprisingly has little to do with dirty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad